Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Kramercd

Archived Arkansas Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 10:14 PM
brthevio
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Archived Arkansas Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

I have an 86 F-150 2wd with a junk 302 that I am parting out. The 8.8 rear is in good shape. The C6 is spoken for. I used most of the interior. Good heads, timing cover, hood, bed, tailgate(needs minor linkage repair). All electrical related sensors and stuff works fine. Truck is very solid. Many other good parts that are not listed here. If there is anything that you could possibly use or want off of this truck let me know. Prices will be cheap. Or will strongly consider trades for 351m performance parts. Can provide pics of items. Thanks for looking.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:44 PM
ramarado
Senior User
Looking for used headers for a 73 FE (360), also a 4bbl carb in re-buildable condition for 360, also a factory AM/FM for same truck.

PM me at Ramarado

Old 05-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Stu Varner
New User
3 trucks for sale! All stored inside my shop out of the weather. These three were going to be future projects but I have too many things going and I need to clean out my 61-66stash.

Big back window section harvested from a salvage yard in TX. Very nice for a big back window conversion - includes 2 pieces of base trim, glass and complete roof cut 10 inches below roof line at the A pillar and bleow the belt line in the bed aprox. 10 inches below glass area.
1961 - short wheel base excellent steel - usual problem areas but nothing horrible.
1962 - short wheel base great steel but not quite as nice as the 61.
1966 - F350 dually, no bed, no motor. Very solid shape - would be perfect for a half ton conversion since the cab is so solid.

PM me or call me at 501.593.2784. It may surprise you how cheap some of this stuff will sell for. I am near Searcy.

Stu Varner

Old 05-29-2008, 04:02 AM
brthevio
Senior User
Thumbs up 2 trucks I found for sale in South AR

Hey guys,

I know the get together is coming up so I figured that I would post these two trucks that I came across 4 sale. I know where there are two more that some of you may be interested in also. I will get pics of them as soon as I can. If you check my galleries I have the descriptions from the owners listed with the pics. If you are interested in either one let me know and i will give you their # or email address.

Old 05-29-2008, 09:27 AM
tojoski
Posting Guru
holey cow, $750 for that 66? I may have to go look at that.

Can you PM me his email address?

Old 06-24-2008, 03:20 PM
RVBfordman
Freshman User
96 EB Bronco for Sale

I've got a 96 EB Bronco for sale. Leather seats, electric windows, keyless entry, large v8, push button 4wd, AC, floor liners for front, back, and cargo area, trailer hitch, good rubber, am/fm stero. Teal green and tan. Great shape, 123,000 miles. Great truck. I bought a diesel to pull my camper after retiring. Wife says I need to sell the Bronco. Ouch!
Asking $5,500. I have pictures. Reply to post if interested.

Old 06-30-2008, 10:05 PM
tojoski
Posting Guru
01 7.3 on Craigslist

Anybody looking for a 2001 4x4 Supercab? this looks like a steal

Ford F-250 +Diesel+

Old 07-01-2008, 11:24 AM
tojoski
Posting Guru
must have been a scam.. for $6000 I knew it was too good to be true

Old 07-19-2008, 01:24 AM
cookie88
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Wanted

I'm looking for a good running 7.3 IDI to put in my Bronco. Preferably a 92-94 MY engine. Turbo or N/A is fine....as long as it runs well and all the pieces are there (IP, Glow plug system, etc)

I would be willing to buy a complete donor truck if it's a Manual tranny and 4x4....and is cheap

Old 07-19-2008, 05:24 AM
brthevio
Senior User
found another truck for sale in Eldorado

Hey guys,

I stopped and looked at a I believe it is a 93 F150, single cab short box. The interior is near perfect. Truck has approx 120,000 miles. 5.0 AOD. Talked to the gentleman who owns it, he is an older guy. He said the only reason he is selling is because he lost both of his sons about a year ago and they both had brand new pickups. So he kept thier trucks and is selling his. A/C needs minor work. Truck has sensible aftermarket rims(No 20's). Truck is very, very, very, clean. Here is the number, 870-866-7873. If anyone is interested I can try to swing by the next time I am over that way and get a pic or two of it.

Old 08-03-2008, 10:31 PM
brthevio
Senior User
Exclamation Son is thinking of selling his 81

My son is thinking of selling the 81 f150 that we have been restoring because of gas prices. This truck has a BRAND new ford factory reman 351m. The interior has been replaced with the interior out of an 86 XLT. It now has power windows and locks. Crager S/S rims. C6 tranny. 9" rear. Only problem with truck is when I put the motor in it I forgot to grease the crank seal. Because of this it leaks a little bit. I just haven't gotten around to fixing it. Since the motor has been put in it we haven't put 3,000 miles on it (son doesn't have license yet.) I have driven it to break the motor in and run into town a couple of times. Truck has a new Edelbrock 4bbl. Single plane intake. Chrome valve covers. There is no rust on this truck! The clear coat is starting to flake in some spots but the truck is beautiful. The A/C does not work. The compressor has been removed. Everything in the dash and engine bay is still there except the compressor and hoses I believe. There are pics of the engine bay on my profile as well. Check out my profile to look at some pics of the truck. I have the 86 that I pulled the interior out of that will come with it. The parts truck has a spare C6 that won't fit the 81 but does work fine. The 8.8 rear end is also in good shape in the 86. There are some pics of the 86 on my profile also. The left front fender and doors are no longer on the 86. If anyone has any questions let me know. I can take and send more pics if you would like. We have not set a price yet. We are open to LEGIT AND REASONABLE offers. Also I still have the original 351m long block that came out of the truck. The rings went bad in that one about a month after I bought the truck. Neither of us really want to sell this truck but, at 16 he needs to be able to concentrate on school and grades instead of working all night to try and keep gas in his ride. I would rather sell this truck to someone on this site because I know someone here will finish what we started.

Old 08-30-2008, 10:03 PM
SUPERDUTY_untouchabl
Posting Guru
I am selling my F150, I have a chance to get a jeep that I have been wanting for a long time. Mods are all in sig (I belive) 40k miles. Asking twelve five with programmer or twelve without.

Old 04-17-2009, 07:23 PM
RLDSL
Senior User
free bumper in Conway

I've got a half decent stock bumper off my '92 that anyone is welcome to have if they want it. I yanked it a while back when i put a winch and winch bumper on and it's taking up space.
I was about to put it up on Freecycle, but I figured I'd check and see if anyone needs it here first, If not, I'll put it on Freecycle and it'll be gone in a heartbeat.
It's in Conway.

--------Robert

Old 05-01-2009, 08:18 PM
MaryfPoppins
Junior User
Smile FREE Parts F150s

We are having the daughter's graduation party so it's time to clear the "Yard Art" away. We have

'91 F150- no motor, no bed:
Transmission - granny 4 spd - good
Blue interior - vinyl bench seat
Cab- good
All glass
frame good,etc.

'94 F150 extended cab shortbed 4x4:
351M ( very high miles)
E4OD - needs front seal
burgundy interior
cloth buckets
body straight
all glass , etc.

Take some - take all, and make me a very happy mom!
You can reach us by e-mail at jmazzone@centurytel.net or private message on this site.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:47 PM
tojoski
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by MaryfPoppins
We are having the daughter's graduation party so it's time to clear the "Yard Art" away. We have

'91 F150- no motor, no bed:
Transmission - granny 4 spd - good
Blue interior - vinyl bench seat
Cab- good
All glass
frame good,etc.

'94 F150 extended cab shortbed 4x4:
351M ( very high miles)
E4OD - needs front seal
burgundy interior
cloth buckets
body straight
all glass , etc.

Take some - take all, and make me a very happy mom!
You can reach us by e-mail at jmazzone@centurytel.net or private message on this site.
Did you say FREE?

I better speek up before andy does!

PM Sent

Quick Reply: Archived Arkansas Buy/Sell/Trade Ads