Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2009, 01:02 PM

Toreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputation
Houston Biodiesel Experience.....

My truck was in need of a fuel filter badly and I needed to top off with some bio, so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and stop over at Houston Biodiesel. I topped off, bought a fuel filter, went to put it in, and this is how things got started.....

I take the old filter out and put the new one in forgetting that the old filter was one that had the lid built into it. After attempting to retrofit the lid by cutting a part of it, I stranded myself and was in a bad position.

Frustrated, I go back inside to see if Chris (Houston Biodiesel, owner, proprietor, I guess) had a filter with the lid, but to no avail. He calls a shop not too far away, hands me the keys to his Mercedes Benz (diesel powered of course), and sends me to pick it up as he's there by himself and I have no truck. After a very comfortable ride in the Benz, I have a fuel filter with a lid and I'm on my way.

If you're in the Houston area or close and need some Biodiesel, this is the only guy you should go to and nobody else; he's really cool and willing to go out of his way to help and educate you. His Biodiesel is also purest and of the highest quality that I've seen.

Houston Biodiesel
723 N. Drenan St.
Houston, Tx
Excursion & 6.7 Forum Mod Death Row Inmate #21
Black Beauty The Mighty 6.0: 2005 Ford Excursion Limited, 4wd "The 6.0" Bulletproofed by Powerstroke Enginuities Straight pipe, Atlas 40, Heavily RiffRaff'd, and Gearheaded
Big Red Beast The Mighty Excursion: 2001 Ford Excursion Limited, 2wd, "The 7.3" Built with blood and sweat by Me and Riffraff Diesel, heavily modded, also Gearheaded
FTE Guidelines
Old 03-17-2009, 03:55 PM
Elder User

TXHillCountry is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yeah, he's got a super great outfit. Nice guy.

2003 F250 6.0 PSD FX4 King Ranch Crew Cab Shortbed -> STOLEN, STRIPPED, TOTALED
Banks Six Gun with PDA Banks Monster Exhaust Banks Intake EGR Delete Kit ARP Headstuds 2005 Grille 305/70/16 BFGoodrich ATKO tires Westin Bull Nose with 6" KC Slimlights ICON Vehicle Dynamics Leveling Kit
Old 03-17-2009, 03:55 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels

Tags
67, biodiesel, filters, forum, fuel, houston, powerstroke, trucks