Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2009, 08:33 PM
Senior User

1st4x4 beach truck is starting off with a positive reputation.
where to wheel

hey guys, i was back in the pit today and got kicked out by the cops , said im not aloud to be back there and if im cought again i will be ticketed. i live in south jersey, mayslanding area, yes i live very close to the pines but there is to much mud and deep puddles. i was wondering if anyone els on here is from nj and noes some fun places to ride at?

88 ford ranger 4x4 auto , 210,000 traded for tranny for my f 150

94 ranger 2wd 5speed , 333,000 my first ranger, sold
Old 03-14-2009, 08:41 AM
Posting Guru

plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
There is a trail in southern jackson, right off 571 next to ocean county voc/tech h.s. its not to bad, I used to ride my quads and go cart back there, but its big enough for trucks too, I used to see a few guys wheelin back there.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:59 AM
Post Fiend

350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future350steve has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st4x4 beach truck View Post
hey guys, i was back in the pit today and got kicked out by the cops , said im not aloud to be back there and if im cought again i will be ticketed. i live in south jersey, mayslanding area, yes i live very close to the pines but there is to much mud and deep puddles. i was wondering if anyone els on here is from nj and noes some fun places to ride at?
There's is a place on rt 72 east of 70 that was used as a off-road trails..not sure what town it is Burlington County or if they still use it,but i know a few guys that used to go there..

try bob he's into off-roading..

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...h-wheelin.html

JOIN THE NEW JERSEY CHAPTER CLICK HERE

Old 03-16-2009, 12:18 PM
Posting Guru

plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I think steve is talking about chatsworth, great place to ride! I think the website for that is nj off road or atv park something like that.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Senior User

JJPMach1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
you ever go to belleplain, nj. Take 50 south into tuckerton, make a right onto 49. Then take 548 to the dirt road, turn left.

We would spend days back there. As long as you have tags, you can run around. Plus there are tons of fire trails off 206 near Atsion lake. you can go all the way to Batsto from there

Web browser and Live Maps are incompatible
Old 03-24-2009, 08:27 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter