Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2013, 06:59 PM
New User

saybeengineering is starting off with a positive reputation.
Good info....!!!

I'm troubleshooting an oil leak on my 2005 F350 6.0L Turbo-diesel. Two weeks ago, I finally tackled it and decided that probably, it was the front crank seal. So, yes, I took everything apart and it was a pain!!! But finally replaced the seal, and I've been driving the truck ever since. However, I didn't had a chance to vapor/wash everything out prior till today because the leak continued. A couple of hours later I snapped a picture which shows where the leak is and would like to share it with you to have your opinion. By the way, I'm in Central America and our Ford Dealers "lack" experience on these vehicles.....Amazingly but true.!!!! Please PM to info@saybeengineering.com and thanks in advance for your time and knowledge.

Regards,
Afif
Old 03-20-2013, 01:44 PM
New User

roger24127 is starting off with a positive reputation.
help

im leaking oil at moter mount drivers side any ideas
Old 03-20-2013, 01:48 PM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
CCV or glow plug harness would be my first guess
Old 05-29-2013, 02:26 PM
New User

Tanbeard is starting off with a positive reputation.
after a long road trip I found a couple tiny oil puddles ontop of my intake manifold, a couple inched to the right of the alternator. any ideas?
Old 08-18-2014, 03:36 AM
New User

fishdaddymoe is starting off with a positive reputation.
oil leak

I have a 2003 f 250 with a 6.0 diesel I have replaced the ICP & IPR but it is still leaking when im parked front end up hill or level. The oil leak drips on the driver side onto the exhaust intake. Doesn't seem to be leaking from either of the two sensors I've replaced. Any suggestions? Thanks
Old 08-18-2014, 06:21 AM
Post Fiend

npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddymoe View Post
I have a 2003 f 250 with a 6.0 diesel I have replaced the ICP & IPR but it is still leaking when im parked front end up hill or level. The oil leak drips on the driver side onto the exhaust intake. Doesn't seem to be leaking from either of the two sensors I've replaced. Any suggestions? Thanks
Those two sensors leaking will show up on the bell housing under the truck. Oil leaks onto the exhaust manifold would probably be from the valve cover gasket or glow plug harness.

Rest in peace Mojo. My friend and faithful companion you shall ever be.

Tim
Old 08-18-2014, 06:21 AM