Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Archion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
What would you guys think.....

We were chatting in one of the posts and I got to thinking about sending a roster of our members (only us WV folks) to our members.

I'd probably trim the roster to your handle, your first name and what city you live in. That way if you wanted to contact somebody you could PM them or post something on the boards.

What do you guys think?

It would take me an hour to get it done...the hardest part is e-mailing to each individual.

Talk to me!

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 01-30-2009, 09:39 PM
Postmaster

1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold
That would be interesting to see! I'm not sure how many WV members there are here but it seems there's only a handful of active ones.

Thanks Joe!

Click - My Super Duty Tech Articles
1975 Baja Bronco Project
1984 Ranger 4x4 R.I.P Nov 2007
Old 01-30-2009, 10:29 PM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
We have @ 53 that I'm aware of or who have joined since I took over.

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 02-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Freshman User

67 White Lightning is starting off with a positive reputation.
That sounds great to me bein the new guy.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Post Fiend

Dave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to behold
And probably 10+ of those have never posted in the chapter.

I forgot, I am cool with that Joe.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

FTE Moderator IDI diesel forum

WV Chapter Member
Old 02-02-2009, 08:08 AM
Post Fiend

Buler......Buler.....Buler......anyone.....Buler.. ...Buler....Buler.....

I'd like input BEFORE I send this out. It never fails....just as soon as I hit send someone will respond with concerns.

Joe

Old 02-06-2009, 12:48 PM
WV Chapter LDR

Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.
partsguymatt PartsGuyMatt mvose OVC Archion
Sounds good...
#22needsaface - Help serve those who served you.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Post Fiend

Dave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to behold
What did you say Joe?

If you trim my name to my handle, you think anyone will guess who I am?

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

WV Chapter Member
Old 02-15-2009, 09:39 PM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
Dave, who would/could forget you!

I am for it. If concerns abound, do a poll and let everybody say yes or no if they want on the list.
FTE FOLDING TEAM MEMBER of 53449
Member "Boy you ain't right club#7"
Old 02-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Postmaster

1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold
Hey Paul! Long time no see... errr... maybe I should say, long time no read

I like the idea on your other post of the first name in the sig.. mine's kinda there already but maybe not totally clear so I'll modify it.

If everyone in the WV chapter would do that, maybe we could figure out who "Dave Sponaugle" really is LOL.

Jason

Click - My Super Duty Tech Articles
1975 Baja Bronco Project
1984 Ranger 4x4 R.I.P Nov 2007
Old 02-15-2009, 09:59 PM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
That is true, Dave is a character. Been trying to meet up with him and Joe, but circumstances so far has not permitted it.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Post Fiend

Me in my snow plow driver gear.

Click the image to open in full size.

Can't you just picture someone like that barreling down the road with black smoke rolling out the stacks, snow flying off the blade and a mad grin on his face as he plows your driveway shut again?

I did it, and I am proud of it.

LMAO

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

WV Chapter Member
Old 02-16-2009, 07:54 AM
I Be The Instigator

Paul Masley
That one is great Dave. I have a few like that. Elve Hat, Antlers, Santa Hat. there is several more.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:54 AM
Post Fiend

Great Pic Dave!!!!

Too bad you can't fab one outta metal to mount on the roof of the Dirt Devil....then it could have the alter ego....Da Plowin Prince!!!!!

LMAO....now THAT would be a sight to behold!

Joe

Old 02-17-2009, 12:34 AM
Post Fiend

Well a few years ago we had a rather wild bunch plowing at the mall.

My Jester hat, big green afro on another driver, bright red afro on another and this other guy in a clown mask.

The big bad Wolf even stopped in a time or two.

To many crazy people out driving around now for fun like we used to have though.
Just like the woman today, jabbering on her cell driving up the road.
I was flagging traffic while we unloaded a machine, she tried to swerve right around me and would have hit a dump truck head on if I did not jump in front of her again uttering a few choice words which I know she heard through the windows.

I was standing in the middle of her lane of traffic on a two lane road with all my fancy dayglo reflective stuff on waving a dayglo red flag at her.
If I just had my Carharts on, she probably would have run right over me and never known.

And people wonder why I talk loud.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

WV Chapter Member
Old 02-17-2009, 12:34 AM