1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Getting closer - found a couple things

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 12:03 PM
rcav8or
If you use it, SUPPORT IT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Getting closer - found a couple things

Thanks to Mike Carlson, I now have the stock tire carrier for my F2!!! Arrived today, from Idaho. A few minutes soaking in Kroil, and the nuts came off. This thing is great! Thanks again, Mike!!!

I also have a line on a '71 rear end out of an F250...3:73 gears, drum to drum. It's right outside Tulsa, and I'm going to school in Norman, just south of Oklahoma City, and go right through Tulsa to get there! First time I've ever driven 700 miles, for a truck part! Thanks Kevin!!

And thanks to Julie, I should have my data plate, which will be a very nice addition!

So, I now think I have pretty much everything that I need, to get the truck back together, except time and money, of course. Found a place that can straighten my rear bumper - they straighten them for chrome, so straightening mine for paint, should be easy.

Yeehaww! LOVE it when a plan comes together! And thanks, FTE, for making it all possible!

Just had to spout good things!

R

Old 10-06-2008, 11:14 PM
Fomoko1
Received 1,353 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Sometimes life is good...........