Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: tojoski

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Senior User

Capbyrd is starting off with a positive reputation.
2008 SVTOA Memphis Car Show Benefitting St. Jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTOA Memphis Forums
Hi guys,

Every year we put on our major fund raising car show, and this year should be real special. In past years we have had it as Ford powered only, but this year we are openning it up to be the
"First Annual AMERICAN IRON Car & Truck Show"

I am attaching a pdf file of the show flyer for your info. Pass the word around and let's make this a show that will have people talking!!

We have the site secured, a company has generously donated as many porta-johns as we feel we need (well over a $3000.00 value savings to us!!!), Dobbs Ford will be displaying thier new vehicles, I am talking to Tennessee Thunder to get them to display thier classic Ford drag cars, Wheel Workz is going to be a vendor at the show and so on...

I will be placind a supply of show flyers at Dynospeed shortly so feel free to grab a handfull and pass them out. I will be taking some to various shops to have for thier customers as well. Like I said... GET THE WORD OUT!!

Thanks guys.
Click the image to open in full size.

We already have a few people from the Mississippi Chapter coming up and a few from the Tennessee Chapter have committed. Hopefully some of you Arkansas people will be able to make it as well.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:50 PM
Diesel Junky

mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.
Sorry, already committed to a car show in Wilburton OK that same date. Maybe next year.

1953 F100 PU "Someday"

Lincoln Town Car front clip

5 cyl Mercedes turbo diesel/auto

It Runs! It Even Moves!
Old 09-02-2008, 05:50 PM