New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!

Hello, the new guy up here/Canada

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 11:33 PM
MIKE WEBBER
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hello, the new guy up here/Canada

Hello My Name Is Mike And I Cant Spell So Good. Im A First Time Ford Truck Owner 02 F350 Dully,7.3 Standerd, 4x4, With Afe Intake. Edge With Attitude. 4'' Side Pipe Exiting Forword Of Rear Tires. 8x9.5 Flat Deck With Sides That Make A 9.5 Ft X 4 Ft Ramp. I Use This Truck For Snowmobiling In The Canadian Rocks And Sea-dooing On Rivers. I Also Have A Camper That Is Old And Made Of Led, Im Sure Of It. Before I Tell This Story I Have To Say Im Not Brand Loyal. I Drive In The Mountain Alot In Winter. One Trip With 4 Friends And 2 Sleds On A Sled Deck(a Flat Deck On Top Of Truck Box Before My Flat Deck In Place Of Truck Box) And A 4 Place In Closed Trailer With 3 Sleds In Side We Were In A Bad Snow Storm Intering The Park. Thats Where The Speed Limit Drops Alot. And All The Show Offs ,well ,show Off. Not Me I Knew Beter. 1'' Of Ice On Road And Cars All Over The Side Of The High Way. My Hole Truck Weaved As A Dudge Maga Cab Past Me Doing Twice The Speed Limit. 3 Corners Later He Was In The Ditch With 4 Ft Of Snow Around Him. I Stoped And Back My 32 Ft Trailer Down The Side Of The High Way For A 1/4 Mile. I Thought They Where Hert. No They Where All Ready Digging The Truck Out. All 6 Of Them 18 Year Old In Dads Truck Going Partying In Some Town.(ok Thats Good, Get In, And Gun It)i Said. It Would Not Moving, It Was Only 2 Wheel Drive. I Took A Stap From My Front Hook To His Trailer Hitch. And Pulled Him Out On 1'' Of Ice And Pushing A 32ft Trailer. After We Left My Freind Asked Why Did You Help Them. So That I Know That All The Money And Labor I Have Spent On This Rig ,that It Will Perform When Asked. And It Did. Ps. 5 Min Later They Past Us. I Said No Way Im Not Helping Again Thats When Stuff Brakes.

Old 08-22-2008, 01:30 AM
Fomoko1
Received 1,384 Likes on 1,140 Posts
Hi Mike, welcome to FTE!
Neat story, glad to hear that your truck got the job done!
Be sure to fill in the location field in your profile (in your user Control Panel) to let us know what part of Canada you`re from. Check this list of the Canadian chapters and join your local one: Canadian National Chapter - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums