Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Posting Guru

KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.
Anyone else an OSU student?

I figured I would try to add some life to "the next generation" forums I see there are a few people in here from Ohio so I figured I would see if anyone else is a Buckeye.

Ive been at OSU for 2 years (main campus). On my third this fall. I wen't to Sinclair Community College on a 2 year engineering scholarship before. After playing ping-pong with a couple programs I fell in to Tech Ed. At least it is a degree. My thoughts are it isn't the degree that will get me where I want to be, my interests and tallents will. I am wanting to get in to John Deere AMS - GreenStar GPS guidance/computer monitoring systems - installation, training, etc.

Steve
Old 07-18-2008, 03:17 PM
Disgruntled Texan

texastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputation
Your band is the most pimped out college marching band around.

Nancy, you been going to that healer for twelve years, and you still get headaches every night.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:58 PM
Postmaster

RawPower has a very good reputation on FTE.RawPower has a very good reputation on FTE.RawPower has a very good reputation on FTE.RawPower has a very good reputation on FTE.
I went to Oklahoma State University for 3 semesters and then transferred to GTHO of oklahoma and back in Texas. Different OSU though.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:56 PM
Posting Guru

KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.
Ya, that OSU doesnt count. Buckeye country only.

Steve
Old 07-29-2008, 03:29 AM
Senior User

bliff_man is starting off with a positive reputation.
Im not sure.. I think I would rather be an OSU Cowboy than a Buckeye... Personal preference though lol.
Old 08-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Senior User

Svets96 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey OSU Buckeye territory is awesome. I didn't go there But I really wanted to. Now that I look back I think I screwed up big time. OSU is not only a party school but also a school where you can learn new things and remember them for the rest of your life.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Posting Guru

rangersvt04 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Tim Walter
O boy now i know it FTE has OHIO state fans...... might as well kiss a great site away.........GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any how good luck with school... o yea GO BLUE!!!!!
Old 09-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Junior User

4020FarmBoy is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am in my second year at the OSU Agricultural Technical Institute in Wooster for Livestock Science and Agronomy. Probably transfer to main campus after next year.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:50 PM
Posting Guru

I actually thought about going to ATI. The programs there would probably suit me better than on main campus. However, the issue with that is I still have a year left with Tech Ed on main campus and I need to be there to finnish.

I just got in to the Agricultural Systems Management program also - I am going to do a minor in that with a specialization in equipment. This quarter I am taking precision ag and their metals course (metallurgy/welding/blacksmithing). Since I just started in it I have to go *** backwards through the courses, for the most part. Oh well.

Steve
Old 09-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Junior User

4020FarmBoy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yea I really like it up here I just got hired on at the ATI farm today working for the crops division i get to run a new Deere combine and test out a Deere tractor with the IVT tranny ... as soon as I finish the certification test Friday.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:15 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation

Tags
ati, ohio, party, school, state