Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
GTGs

I've noticed for several years there's been a lot of talk about getting together it always fizzles out. The last time I brought up something such as a meet at the track it fell flat on its tail. The thread about getting together for BBQ went on for a year and a half, etc.

So, I've decided I'm just gonna go to shows, events and cruise-ins and if others in the chapters decide to show up great. I'm gonna have fun with or without you!

I posted info about a cruise-in this Saturday and I'm going to make a few more posts today detailing the shows, events and cruise-ins I plan to attend. There's no point in talking about things we never do so chime in any of the threads if you plan to show up.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:59 PM
Postmaster

3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.3broncocrazy has a great reputation on FTE.
Thanks for keeping us informed. Long trip for me to N. Ga with gas like it is. I'll get up that way when I can.....
IT'S BETTER TOPLESS(Broads, Broncos, and Booze)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeast
you people scare me sometimes!!
"...sailors who drank beer escaped the curse of scurvy..."
Old 07-18-2008, 05:02 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

DP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to behold
Ken,

Let us know how we can help.

Get Tuned! 828-221-0076 ext. 802
Become our Facebook Fan
Old 07-18-2008, 06:25 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
At this point I'm not sure there anything to help with. I'm not organizing any of these, ralleying the troops, etc. I played that part a long time ago and got lots of people together at events and ended up not having as much fun because I was too busy with the details! Maybe you can organize something?

Now I'm simply posting events I'm considering going to for my enjoyment and if other FTE members would like to show up that would be fine and dandy. Also any other events in the state, when I run across them, I'm posting even if I can't go because it might be useful to others in the state.

This weekend I'm pretty slammed but I'm probably going to check the Checkers in Loganville next Sunday to see if the cruise-in is still active over there. In August I'm definitely going to the Cars and Coffee event. Its very active. It started here in Georgia and has spread into a nationwide network of Cars and Coffee clubs.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:34 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

DP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to behold
Ken,

We have the facilities and now we are working on the dates. I'll keep everyone informed as the event plannings become full circle.

Diane
Become our Facebook Fan
Old 07-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

I'll make sure I'm there with my wife, possibly the family and I'll make sure I drag Jay along as well. You missed meeting him last time... he's a lot of fun in person (can be quite funny on the phone too) when he's not all business.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:44 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Ken,

All I have right now is October 4th. Mark you calendar. As it is right now from the information given to me is it will be an All Georgia truck gathering for Diesel truck owners. We are helping with the planning of this event and will keep everyone up to date on the event details. I know Jay is a gasser guy, but this will be strictly diesel for the first gtg. I would drag him along, maybe we can convert him.

Diane
Become our Facebook Fan
Old 08-13-2008, 06:19 PM
Post Fiend

fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey Ken your about to be invaded. LOL

Looks like I am moving to the neighborhood or atleast to GA anyway. Will be moving down to the Moultrie area in a couple weeks. Sure be nice to get to a GTG and meet some new people. Not sure what all is down in that area but I am sure I can stir some things up for you.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:19 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter