West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 5_labsownus

Archived WV Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 07:30 PM
lookngo
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did not intend to turn this into a advertisement thread. I should refrain from further info, until I can do it the right way, with my own thread. The wife got a call from the recycle yard today here in Winchester Va, and quickly realized we had a lot of heave metal laying around, she wants gone. I would rather give it away.

Old 11-07-2012, 08:36 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is a forsale thread. you can poist up anything you want to sell here

Old 11-08-2012, 04:09 AM
lookngo
Freshman User
Originally Posted by crazyredneckanyhow
This is a forsale thread. you can poist up anything you want to sell here

Yes, I see that. However there are curtain rules and parameters that should be followed prior to listing. I will proceed to dispose. Consider this notice that items will be disposed of as per the rules. Latter.......JR

Old 11-08-2012, 10:42 AM
1975StroppeBaja
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What kind of rules and hoops are you talking about? Why did you even bother posting in this thread to begin with?

Old 11-08-2012, 11:25 AM
lookngo
Freshman User
Originally Posted by 1975StroppeBaja
What kind of rules and hoops are you talking about? Why did you even bother posting in this thread to begin with?

Since I'm relatively new and have a low post count, I'll take the time to entertain your post. I will make it easy to comprehend.
  • Only Ford truck related items and automotive tools & equipment can be listed.
  • Only one picture is allowed per post, per item. If additonal pictures are necessary, place a link in your post to those pictures. Additional posted pictures will be removed without warning.
  • You must have your private messaging (PM) turned on and be able to receive PM's to post an ad in the Chapter thread. If you do not, your post will be removed.
  • Use the PM or email system to conduct all discussion and transactions regarding the item(s). You can post your interest in the item(s) and that you’ll contact the seller but no discussions. Keep it short.
  • If you post an ad, please reply that you found, sold or otherwise disposed of the item.
  • The buy/sell/trade thread will be purged periodically for old postings. Generally every 30 to 60 days.
  • You need to be an active Chapter Member on FTE to post a wanted, for sale or for trade item(s). No Exceptions.
  • You must have permission from the Chapter Leader or a Regional Moderator to post an ad in a chapter that you are not a member of.
  • If you are new to FTE (less than 15 days) or have less than 25 posts, you must contact the Chapter Leader for permission before posting an ad.
  • Your ad or reply to any ad is subject to editing or deletion at discretion of the Chapter Leader, Moderators or Administrators of FTE.
  • Commercial advertisements are strictly prohibited.

I underlined the following provisions that I fell short of meeting to sell here. I wanted and was asking permission to post, either here or my own thread. No worries now. I just came back from the yard with $301. This is the kind of items gone.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:08 PM
xc4jokestomper
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey guys I got a couple parts I'm trying to sell.

2005 Supercab F150 Flareside FX4:
fiberglass tonneau cover - locks, perfect shape, silver in color
OEM Running Boards

1995 F150:
2.5" drop beam brackets for a 2.5" lift kit or leveling kit.

I bought the drop beams for my old truck, I had a superlift leveling kit and the springs were too long and messed the camber up and could not get the alignment right but sold the truck before I got them on there. As far as I know they are the same ones used for the 2.5" lift kit.

Old 04-27-2013, 10:07 AM
70BumpClubCab
Junior User
parting out 48 Ford F3 rolling chassis

parting out a good shape F3 because i'm subframing it. good brakes at the wheels, needs master cyl rebuilt. many parts look restored or freshened up. steering and box feel effortless. dump bed assembly on original 8' express bed. rear spring pack has 14 leafs! all 8 lug 3/4 ton stuff.

I'm in Wheeling WV. prefer not to ship due to weight. 3 speed and flathead 6 will be available too - incomplete and not running. many pics are in my build thread. can send more upon request.

Old 05-10-2013, 07:16 PM
70BumpClubCab
Junior User
48 chassis needs a new home

hate to have to part with it, but does anyone need a F3 rolling chassis? complete from steering wheel to tires. got a hydraulic dump bed setup that needs gone over to see if it works still. hoping to get rid of it to a local that wants a larger chassis or stronger spring setup. LMK. will make a good deal. can possibly deliver too! shoot me a PM if ya want it. pics soon. thanks!

Joel

Old 05-10-2013, 07:20 PM
70BumpClubCab
Junior User
ok i forgot about this section. i'm sure the other add will be deleted or not posted in that area. #colormenewb.

I have an entire rolling chassis. the only parts I am keeping are (maybe) body mounts and (definitely) running board mounts.

got a cool hydraulic bed setup if you have an 8 footer, make it a mean work truck! needs freshened up to work I am sure, but cool factor goes out the window!

flatty 6 and 3 speed crashbox goes as well. even the steering wheel and column. willing to make a GOOOOOD deal for someone! LMK