North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:Benztechnc

ok i need to know

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 10:30 PM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok i need to know

well i need to know who in the group here, is interested in doing meet and greets, possible swap meets. activities etc. now this group was active at one time for a little while. but it seems that no one has any desire to do anything. now i have heard people wants to have a meet in the RDU area and eastern part of the state and the western part now i would like to set up a meet in these areas for the members but if i dont get any feed back and info where we can meet and just have a good ole time then i guess we just wont have one. now i know i have help hold one in lexington a few times, but it is no fair for all these other members to drive so far. now any one in lexington area wants to go to a meet and greet in another part of the state then you are more then the welcome to ride with me of course i will be driven a crew cab GMC that can seat 5. so i have some room. so if no one can tell me what the would like to see and do. then i will stop trying to plan a meet and greet.

i dont have a lot of free time to plan an event or anything that is why i need input from members, and info

Old 04-22-2008, 11:54 AM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Adam I'm interested in a meet and greet and Would like a ride with you when it's all set.

Old 04-24-2008, 08:18 PM
TheHandyman
Senior User
HEY! It looks like THREE people so far!

Lexington, NC is not too far from Rockingham, NC for me. No matter where, I guess all we need is a big parking lot and maybe room, board & appropriate 'facilities' nearby. We want all the kiddies & ladies to come out too if they're interested. Shade is nice too in the Sunny South!

I assumed you all already had meets, at least meeting at car shows or something. I just like car meets for whatever reason, whether selling parts, racing, showing, cookouts, whatever. Any reason for a party!

Sundays are my best days but I may can drop in Saturdays sometimes too.

What already planned activties could we meet at?

Old 04-24-2008, 10:37 PM
schlepprock250
Cargo Master

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Hey...Im in. Just let me know when and where in plenty of time. I live in archdale ( just outside of high point) so im kinda in the middle so anywhere is cool.

Old 04-24-2008, 10:39 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Cool spread the word and ask everyone to drop a place and date.