Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2008, 08:08 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Welcome Megawatt00..

Lets give megawatt00 a big welcome to the New England Chapter...And we hope to see him at out meets and such...
Old 03-30-2008, 10:51 AM

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Thanks Guys! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you at the meets!
01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org
RIP Robin Gone but not forgotten....RIP Mark.. I'll never forget you!!
Old 03-30-2008, 10:53 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by megawatt00
Thanks Guys! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you at the meets!

Cool and do not let BIGKEN scare you ether he is harmless.....LOL
Old 03-30-2008, 12:46 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Welcome Megawatt..

Did you choose the username because you work for the electric company, your electric personality or you are always getting shocked??
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 03-30-2008, 07:04 PM

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer
Welcome Megawatt..

Did you choose the username because you work for the electric company, your electric personality or you are always getting shocked??
Thanks donjamer! I chose that usermane because I own an electrical contracting co., and I have a habit of testing wires with my fingers to see if there live!!!
01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
Old 03-30-2008, 07:06 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
I have a habit of testing wires with my fingers to see if there live!!!
I've done that on occasion myself.. Although not on purpose..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 03-30-2008, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer
I've done that on occasion myself.. Although not on purpose..
It's good for ya! At least that what I tell the young helpers!!!!
Old 03-30-2008, 09:34 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
Quote:
Thanks donjamer! I chose that usermane because I own an electrical contracting co., and I have a habit of testing wires with my fingers to see if there live!!!
Welcome.

And I have tested plug wires by hand before. I know its not 120 but still gets your attention.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:00 PM
Senior User

Trusty Rusty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome. Good to meet you. Just don't get between Sean and a sandwich!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusty Rusty View Post
Welcome. Good to meet you. Just don't get between Sean and a sandwich!!!
Thank You. For the welcome and the advice!!!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 08:45 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Hey...hey...hey...Mega...welcome to the insanity called the New England Chapter......why not strap on your sense of humor and visit us in the B/S thread...you'll get to know us and vice versa!!! One bit of advice...be afraid...be very afraid!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 07:16 PM

Thanks Big Ken. I like insanity!
Old 04-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Posting Legend

Magewatt00 we are over in the B/S thread hope to see you there....LOL
Old 04-02-2008, 06:09 PM
DE Chapter LDR

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Welcome to FTE.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Join the DE Chapter here
Old 04-02-2008, 06:51 PM

Thank You Shaun
Old 04-02-2008, 06:51 PM