Welcome to new member 4inchlovin

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 12:34 PM
fastmover
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Welcome to new member 4inchlovin

Hey everyone,

Welcome our newest member 4inchlovin (Nolan) to our chapter. Nolan has a 01' F250 PSD, 4x4, ext.cab, LB, 6spd. Sounds like a sweet truck. I hope he post photos soon. Here is a little bit about him.

I look forward to getting to know local FTE poeple. I am always willing to help when I can. I'm on my first diesel right now and love it. I am a Trainer/ instructor/ facility manager at a place called Mnterey Bay Horsemanship & Therapeutic Center. We run a therapeutic riding center in Aptos Ca. For people with mental and physical disablilities. I welcome anyone to look us up and or contact me about our program.
We are fun group full of good information, fun times, and great support. Welcome aboard.

Karl

Old 03-26-2008, 09:55 PM
4inchlovin
Post Fiend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks Karl!!! One of these days when I have more time I will work on my gallery in my profile...

Old 03-27-2008, 12:26 AM
TigerDan
Hotshot
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Hi Nolan, and Welcome!

Please do your best to maintain your sanity here...

Old 03-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Jag Red 54
Logistics Pro
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome Nolan, bring on the pix and the problems. We thrive on others problems and heartaches! Jag

Old 03-27-2008, 09:04 PM
4inchlovin
Post Fiend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good deal!!! Anyone have a Injector Drive Module laying arround that I can barrow??? If you check out my posts in the 99-03 7.3l diesel section under "Update: Maybe This will do it" You'll understand my woes... I need to find someone "close" to me that has one in their truck so that I can try it on mine and hopfully find out that, that is my issue. Other then that I'm ok and happy to have some closer friends here.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:33 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 123 Likes on 119 Posts
Welcome to the insanity 4inchlovin. I am sure you will fit right in with the rest of us.

Old 03-28-2008, 03:51 AM
Mecinoid
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nolan -

Welcome. I previously have owned a '84 F250 Diesel and loved it. Too bad the wife can't handle the smell. Maybe someday I can talk her into a newer cleaner burning turbo diesel.

Nice to have you around. Join in the fun when you get a chance. It looks like Thumper(Our chapter project truck) work days are soon to be. So, you might want to meet up with some of us on one of those meets.

Best to you and good luck with your injector module issues. - AJ -