You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
Good on ya' Joe!!! Can't wait to see how it turn's out.
His: 01 F-250 Lariat, 7.3, ZF-6, NV271. A few mods
Hers: 06 Freestar SEL 4.2l
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Well, My first Dr. Pepper method batch was a horrible failure, haha
One of the jugs I picked up at jimbos was a oddball smaller container of peanut oil (others were soy oil). This oil looked to be unused, so I used it for the test batch. What I got was about 2" of bio and about 1 liter of soap sludge..
(I'm thinking that just the fact that was old / sat outside /absorbed moisture possibly made it more acidic)
For the 2nd test, i picked up some virgin canola oil, and from what I've seen so far, it looks to have worked better.. I won't know until the morning when I can get back down to the shop and see what settled out.
I got some pics of the failed batch, and I'll get some of the (hopefully) successful batch in the morning
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.