Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Moser

Crewcab Only Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Rockaholic
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Figured i would post on here as well, just got myself a 1975 F250 CC ( was told it was an F350 but just did VIN check)... Has a running 460, is 4x4 with independent transfer case. If u wanna see some pics check out my garage. I'll post more later.

Old 01-27-2012, 05:08 PM
maddogjohnson
Laughing Gas
Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
I finally made it through this entire crew thread. There's a lot of good information packed into it. thanks for keeping it interesting so far. I hope that I'll have meaningful contributions going forward.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:21 PM
nittanyRVvalet
New User
1977 F350 XLT CrewCab 8' Truck Bed

I am selling my in-laws 1977 F350 XLT CrewCab 2X2, with an 8' truck bed.
It has just over 67,000 original miles and holds a current Pennsylvania inspection sticker.
Does anyone know how much I should ask as a selling price? Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I have never posted on a forum so please excuse any rules I don't know about.
Thank you.

Old 02-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Pitcrw6
Logistics Pro
Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by nittanyRVvalet
I am selling my in-laws 1977 F350 XLT CrewCab 2X2, with an 8' truck bed.
It has just over 67,000 original miles and holds a current Pennsylvania inspection sticker.
Does anyone know how much I should ask as a selling price? Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I have never posted on a forum so please excuse any rules I don't know about.
Thank you.
Yes there are rules at the beggining of the forum so read those first. We cant give you any info without pics. You will need at least 25 post before you can post pics so if you have a photobucket account with the pics we can give you more info.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:26 AM
The Freak
Senior User
Geez, what a way to welcome a new guy to the forum, to any forum for that matter!!........read 'the rules' first, we can't help you unless you, etc etc.

It's going to be hard for someone who has never been on any forum before to know how to post pics or navigate around for that matter.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!! If you could give some more precise details about the truck (running/roadworthy, not running, rust, no rust, if rusty where are the main areas of rust etc) that will help these guys give you a better idea of what it would be worth in your area. Pics would help a ton, but posting them might not be an option for you right now??

Old 02-07-2012, 11:58 AM
ctubutis
Received 72 Likes on 56 Posts
Only Supporters can directly attach files (pictures) to posts, has nothing to do with Post Count.

The rest of us have to upload our pictures to a hosting site (photobucket, Flickr, whatever) and source 'em from there.

User Gallery & Picture Display Help - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Old 02-07-2012, 04:51 PM
nittanyRVvalet
New User
Thank you for the photo information!

Old 02-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Pitcrw6
Logistics Pro
Originally Posted by The Freak
Geez, what a way to welcome a new guy to the forum, to any forum for that matter!!........read 'the rules' first, we can't help you unless you, etc etc.

It's going to be hard for someone who has never been on any forum before to know how to post pics or navigate around for that matter.
I'm just saying he started off by saying he's trying to sell a vehicle, no introduction. Could you help him with what he posted and how do you know he's never post on another forum. He wanted info and I gave him info, its the best I could offer him for what he asked.

Old 02-07-2012, 06:27 PM
nittanyRVvalet
New User
The Freak thank you for your kind words! I am their daughter-in-law and i am a fish out of water with this subject and venue but I have the computer.
I typed 1977 F350 XLT into the 'search' rectangle on the computer and your forum came up so I thought I would ask for help with the truck pricing.
Not knowing the etiquette I apologized in advance. i have since read the FQA and i guess these instructions are the rules.
My father-in-law says the 1977 F350 Ranger XLT has some rust in the rear wheel wells and the rocker panels. He bought it new and kept it garaged and never had an accident. No photos until I borrow a camera and figure out how to get them here. It is the original white all over with some paint chipping around the windshield area. The truck runs great.
Thank you for understanding,
Sharon

Old 02-07-2012, 07:26 PM
78_f150
Senior User

daily driver got some new tires and wheels. 36x12.5x16.5 goodyear wranglers on some aluminum wheels.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:20 PM
teds74ford
Logistics Pro
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Love it! I absolutely love the old school look of the bias 36s

Old 02-08-2012, 12:57 AM
Pitcrw6
Logistics Pro
Originally Posted by nittanyRVvalet
The Freak thank you for your kind words! I am their daughter-in-law and i am a fish out of water with this subject and venue but I have the computer.
I typed 1977 F350 XLT into the 'search' rectangle on the computer and your forum came up so I thought I would ask for help with the truck pricing.
Not knowing the etiquette I apologized in advance. i have since read the FQA and i guess these instructions are the rules.
My father-in-law says the 1977 F350 Ranger XLT has some rust in the rear wheel wells and the rocker panels. He bought it new and kept it garaged and never had an accident. No photos until I borrow a camera and figure out how to get them here. It is the original white all over with some paint chipping around the windshield area. The truck runs great.
Thank you for understanding,
Sharon
Sharon, First off I want to appoligize for thinking you were a male, second, sorry if you took my first post the wrong way, it was not meant to be mean or anything like that. So again sorry. You come to the right place to get honest answersWe would love to help you out if you can provide some pics in maybe a photobucket or something like that. Pics can tell a thousand words over someones discription. Is it an 61/2 ft or 8ft bed?

Old 02-08-2012, 10:24 AM
nittanyRVvalet
New User
Hi Robbragie,
No worries, as i said this is all greek to me including trucks. This looked liked the best place to go for pricing help as the forum involves older Ford crewcabs. My father-in-law wants to sell it with the 1974 camper cause it has an 'inverted' fifth wheel so the truck kinda goes with the camper, he is going to park it the yard on our farm but really had no idea of price.
It has an 8 foot bed, I know this because along with the crewcab it is awful to park in a parking space.
Thank you for the advice about photobucket, I made an account and will hopefully be able to get some pictures and put it in. I should have thought you all would need photos to help.
Thank you,
Sharon

Old 02-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Pitcrw6
Logistics Pro
Sharon, Just to let you know most people looking for these kind of trucks are just wanting the truck and not the camper that comes with it. So dont expect people to pay extra for the camper unless the camper is in mint condition. I just dont want you or your father-in-law to get your hopes up of being able to sell both at the same time. I believe selling both together will be alot harder but you never know. If its in great condition minus the few rust spots I would be interseted in it.

Old 02-08-2012, 10:04 PM
gearheadFord
New User
Hey just got my old crew cab last fall and i love it!! it has its quarks here and their but over all it beats the hell out of my 99 by far! Its a 1973 crew cab long bed with a custom 4x4 its got the dana 44 low pinion up front with a 78 79 steering box, a 390 with the c6 and a shift kit, i have no headliner (witch sucks cuz i live in wyoming and untill the heater warms up its a giant refrigerator!)
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/p...ictureid=91485

Quick Reply: Crewcab Only Thread.