Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2008, 11:55 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
New Member Thread

This thread is to announce new members and have them post up and tell us a little about themselves.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 01-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Welcome to BradyCocuhman.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 01-21-2008, 12:43 PM
Senior User

Delzell is starting off with a positive reputation.
New to this site.

I enjoy the old trucks. Mine is a 56. I must admit I know very little about auto mechanics but its a good way to learn. I just enjoy them. My truck should be running soon. Been a headache but after finve years I whould have it completed enough to run. I'll look into joining a club. The one in Orange Couty seems like a group of nice guys. I do collect Cycads (just an old plant that has been around since the dinasours) and belong to a group associated with them and also enjoy furnituremaking and belong to a group called the Society of Period Furnituremakers that meet once a year in Williamsburg. Trucks I simply enjoy them and am learning.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:04 PM
Admin Emeritus

Glad to have you on FTE and as a Chapter Member.
Check the Coffee Meeting thread in this forum. We are going to meet on Feb 3rd if you can make it!
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 01-23-2008, 09:51 AM
Admin Emeritus

Welcome to our newest members:

bpounds

bigjimcruising

Glad to have you guys aboard. See if you can make it to the Coffee Meeting on # Feb @ Starbucks in Rowland Heights.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 01-23-2008, 09:49 PM
Admin Emeritus

Welcome WeWeld to the SoCal/ Hawai'i Chapter of FTE.

Just don't race him for pinks if you want to keep your truck!
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 01-24-2008, 04:49 PM
Admin Emeritus

Welcome to our newest member, CarsDirect Guy
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 01-24-2008, 06:27 PM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks
Welcome to our newest members:

bpounds

bigjimcruising

Glad to have you guys aboard. See if you can make it to the Coffee Meeting on # Feb @ Starbucks in Rowland Heights.
Thanks for the welcome Steve. I'm glad to see some activity in this group, and I know you are directly responsible for stirring it up.

I live in Whittier with my wife, a new 4 month old choc lab, 2 cats of indeterminate lineage, and my '06 F250. I probably should have placed the truck higher in the list, but you never know who might read this.

I'm not much of a go-to-meeting type, so I don't know about the coffee clatch. We'll see on that.

The only other news that I can think of is - I had service at Downey Ford last week and was happy with what they did. It was just an EGR swap, but they had it done by 10 o'clock on day one and called me by 10:30. Washed the truck too. The building isn't so nice as my old Board Ford, not the greatest neighborhood either, but it's the work result that matters. Just say what you'll do and do what you say. And they did. Oh, zero cost to me.

Thanks again,
Bill

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 01-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Senior User

fun_suv is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpounds
not the greatest neighborhood either
Next time you are at Downey Ford, walk down the street a little and check out the houses. Theres a ton of money in that neighborhood, dont let the store lined main streets fool ya. There are many mansions in that area behind the dealer. BTW, welcome and thanks for the reassurance that Downey Ford is good. Keystone in Norwalk closed as a Ford dealer, so now ill be going to Downey if i need something fixed that i cannot fix at home.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:37 AM
Post Fiend

BradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud ofBradyCouchman has much to be proud of
ok well a little about me, let see?

i am 23 live in Irvine, work in Lake Forest managing a call center. Really i am on here and craigslist all day. i drive a 06 Focus most of the time. but i also have a 70 F350 crew cab long bed, soon to be 4 wheel drive. and that is about as deep as i go. if you want to know something just ask me i am an open book, a short book but its still open. OH yeah and my name is a spelling error (story of my life) it should be BradyCouchman but i cant type so it is BradyCocuhman.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:36 PM
Admin Emeritus

Welcome to our newest member, rotun.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 01-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Post Fiend

savage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant futuresavage2211 has a brilliant future
Barry Croswell
Welcome rotun..
Old 01-30-2008, 06:44 AM
Admin Emeritus

Welcome to boggin79ford, our newest member from Northern LA County.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 01-30-2008, 08:07 AM
Postmaster

nubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to beholdnubeee1 is a splendid one to behold
Click the image to open in full size. Aboard rotun and boggin79ford

Old 01-30-2008, 06:16 PM
Jäger

Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.
Welcome Noobs! We can't really call Gene a though, can we?

I hope you bring Stroked Lightning to Sunrise!
'05 F250 Lariat CCSB 4X4 6.0 - Sold

Rest In Peace, Steve P. You are missed.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:16 PM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter

Tags
wayneboasiancowboy