Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Thumbs up Pa Members Near Carlisle Need Help With ......

PICKING A HOTEL/MOTEL FOR THE MIDATLANTIC FORD TRUCK MEET, AUGUST 8--10, 2008, ALL TRUCK NATIONALS

Hey PA members need you help in selecting a hote or motel within 20 miles of Carlisle, PA for the MidAtlantic Regional Meet at the All Truck Nationals.

Either post up a suggestion, send me a PM or email me at glruffdeatyahoo.com.

One of the PA members, jimmyb08SD, has already helped me with setting up the campsite. Now we need a recommendation for a motel/hotel.

Would like to get the rooms reserved by January 15th.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator

Have you all pre-registered for the MidAtlantic meet at the ATN in Carlisle?

Click on the link in my signature.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:49 AM
Junior User

jhammond_82 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i'm not entering my heap, but i only live 26 miles from the show grounds. i'll be there. i go to every show there, with the exception of kit cars. anyway, there's tons and tons of hotels. what are you looking for? cheap somewhere to sleep? or elaborate like a mini apartment? we got them all! i would say like motel 6 or super 8 there like 49 bucks a night. but register NOW or the prices will be outrageous, i mean like 150 a night for a dump roach infested **** hole.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

Hey we still want you to register with us. You get to park with the group inside the gates!
Old 02-21-2008, 12:09 AM
Junior User

jhammond_82 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i would still have to enter my truck right? or you mean like a vendor type pass, just where i park in there and not enter the show? how much does that cost? i'd be interested in free entry all weekend. lol. i would be interested in it if i didn't have to pay the 65 bucks or what ever it costs to enter a truck. my truck isn't legally road worthy, let alone show worthy.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:17 AM
Super Moderator

No, register for the "fun" field I think its called.

To Pre-Register for the MidAtlantic Region Meet, complete the form found here for the " 2008 All-Truck Nationals NON-COMPETITION Fun Field.

http://store.carlisleevents.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CE&Product_Cod e=2008-018&Category_Code=CAN8

REMEMBER, you are registering as a member of the MIDATLANTIC FORD TRUCK CLUB

Pre-registering qualifies you for a discount.

Please email or pm me your Name, Address, Tele. no. and regular email address so I can send you updates on this meet.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:07 PM
Junior User

JWILL460 is starting off with a positive reputation.
glruff: Could I still register my K5 with your club? Does it get the wife and I in for the entire weekend free? And how many people enter their daily drivers/weekend wheelers in the show? Its not perfect but it it pretty dang clean.

Jwill
Old 02-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Super Moderator

Sure you can, and yes the registration is for the driver and one passenger I do believe. Come join us!
Old 02-22-2008, 07:31 PM