6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

Thank You!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 08:49 PM
DonVito
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank You!

I just want to say a BIG Thank you to everybody in this fourum for all the awesome information, help, and advice you provide. It is great when I go to the dealer with the information I get from this site about my truck and see the look on their face when they ask me "where did you get this information?". I told my service rep about this site and even showed him in on his computer. They never agrue with me and fix everything I have asked them to under warranty, thanks to the info I provide them from this site. I sure makes it a lot easier when you give them the info and and part number. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody. Drive safe and keep up the good work

Old 12-24-2007, 09:29 AM
jrc55
Senior User
I hear ya , same here.

Old 12-24-2007, 10:56 AM
Super Blue F350
Junior User
Happy Holidays to everyone who drives the best built truck in the world

Old 12-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Chauncey
Senior User
Unhappy

"It is great when I go to the dealer with the information I get from this site about my truck and see the look on their face when they ask me "where did you get this information?". I told my service rep about this site and even showed him in on his computer." (DonVito)

I always amazes me how few Ford people at dealerships don't know or profess to have no knowledge of FTE. I have always believed that when you do something for a living or even a serious hobby, you owe it to yourself to surround yourself with all the available resources you can. You generally expect the salesperson to be the expert in what they sell. Talked with one Saturday that had no idea about JOB 1 or 2. "What's that?" Forget Job 3 or FTE! No clue. What's worse, is they don't even have any interest in asking someone that may know.

Old 12-24-2007, 12:51 PM
tropheytruck
New User
Site info is valuable

I totally agree with you regarding the Stealer info... This Web site is fantastic... There is a huge amount of information gathered from this site. I go to the Stealer and discuss a problem with them and back it up with info from this site and the Service Advisor, the Shop Manager and the parts people all **** their heads in amazement that I have so much knowledge of my truck that they never heard of or they wonder how I am so educated and where I get my info!

They do not like the idea that I know more than they do. I took my truck in for a DTE problem on my information center and they said there were no problems with that, and they could not do anything for me, I whipped out a TSB from the site and handed it to them and they immediatly proceded to take my truck into the shop and flash the PCM which fixed my problem... My next trip to the Stealer will be my Limited Slip being too "loose" and I am gathering info once again to take to the Stealer to back up my complaint...

Old 12-24-2007, 08:59 PM
D_L
Freshman User
I love my truck ...Merry X-Mas to you...