1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

Ok guys the stats are in,,, HELP

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 02:25 PM
powerstroked162
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do you have any goals of making big hp with this truck? If you do, now would be the time to build the motor up right to handle the hp. Kill two birds with one stone. IIRC, you can get a long block from DI for $3000-ish

Cowboy Steve

Old 11-06-2007, 03:16 PM
desygityaso
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you Tjbeggs and Powerstroke. I wish I knew how to post pictures of the truck. The truck has a welded sign (13 ft by 8ft high) on the flat bed and all I usually do is park it for advertising. The sign has 12 -8 ft high-output flourescent bulbs and lights up beautifull !!! But last week some yuppies got ticked off cause they said it made the neighborhood look ugly and the vandalised it. (broke my windows, super glued the locks) So now I have to get it drivable and that is why I am rebuilding it. It ran good before I tore it down but it smoked like a hippy in the 1970. I want to rebuild it as reliable as possible. Its a 97 f super duty dually 14 ft flat bed. I'd love to build it fast but I probrably shouldn't as I will be letting some little kid or mother in law drive it around( cheap labor) LOL. So I guess I want it reliable and cheapish maybe? But I am not wanting to cut any corners. .................................................. ...................................

.........Thank you for the advise guys, I'm thinking and will base my decision on all of your good advise. DESY Q.