1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 08:12 AM
sofdchief
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Seat Covers

Hey guys....looking to get some good seat covers before hunting season opens up this year. I think I am leaning more towards the Wet Okole ones that I have seen (friend of min has them and likes them a lot). Any body else have them? Where did you get them? Best price?

thanks!

Old 09-17-2007, 08:24 AM
Deluxe05
Posting Guru

Wet Okole are a bit pricey, but they have earned a golden reputation throughout most automotive communities....which speaks volumes for their product!

The best/only place to get them is directly from Wet Okole (www.wetokole.com).

Old 09-17-2007, 01:24 PM
DCSpecial
Post Fiend
I have Wet Okole covers on two trucks, love them. Bought direct from Wet Okole.

Here's a pic of the ones from my 07 F-350:

Old 09-17-2007, 01:32 PM
dkf
Hotshot
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
I got a full set of "Hatchie Bottom" custom fit camo seat cover for my SC out of Cabelas.

Front and back were around $350 shipped if I remember correctly. Have had them on for 3 years and they are still in good shape. Of course the drivers side is worn more than the others.

Old 09-17-2007, 02:41 PM
Beach_Bob
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damn...those Wet Okole's look fantastic

Old 09-17-2007, 06:10 PM
mastercaster
Senior User
i am in the landscaping business. lots of mud, grass, sweat etc. my Wet Okole covers have taken the abuse great! i love them. the neoprene doesn't let any moisture down to the original seat fabric. they make the seats more comfortable in my opinion due to the thickness of the neoprene. they fit like a glove and they make the covers for any arm rests, consoles and so on. can't recommend them enough!

Old 09-17-2007, 06:20 PM
Beach_Bob
Senior User
Originally Posted by mastercaster
i am in the landscaping business. lots of mud, grass, sweat etc. my Wet Okole covers have taken the abuse great! i love them. the neoprene doesn't let any moisture down to the original seat fabric. they make the seats more comfortable in my opinion due to the thickness of the neoprene. they fit like a glove and they make the covers for any arm rests, consoles and so on. can't recommend them enough!
I'm in the irrigation biz... that's why the Wet Okole's have been on my mind. Just take the dirt and water you put in your truck and double/triple it, and you get mine on a good day. Thank God for the carpet delete option....

Old 09-17-2007, 07:39 PM
DCSpecial
Post Fiend
I wish I could have ordered my 07 (too late when I got it)....I would have done the carpet delete in a second, all the dump trucks have it. Great to just be able to hose out the floor.

I'm in landscape design/maint/construction. I've had my covers brown from all the dirt and dust....that Wet Okole Shampoo works wonders on them though.....back to looking like new in no time.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:43 AM
Rob.D
Elder User
I love my wet okole covers. I bought mine from Cabela's and used a coupon plus some credit card dollars. Worth every penny.

Old 09-18-2007, 08:08 AM
Bulldog68
Senior User
Does the neoprene make it hotter sitting against the seat? Let me explain what I mean. In my old Cheby with cloth seats, if I was in the truck for a while my back would always sweat being up against the seat, I guess it was the fabric, I really don't know. In the F250 I don't have this problem at all. I would like the get some Wet Okole's cause they just look awesome, but I don't want to start this sweating thing up again being hot up against the seat. I really hope this makes sense.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:12 AM
PERFORMANCE RED
Laughing Gas
I have marathon superhides. I love them and they fit perfect on my truck.

http://www.marathonseatcovers.com/

Old 09-18-2007, 11:40 AM
CLVNGR
Junior User
Originally Posted by PERFORMANCE RED
I have marathon superhides. I love them and they fit perfect on my truck.

http://www.marathonseatcovers.com
I checked these out...look pretty good. My only concern is I have heated leather seats. I'm not concerned with covering the leather, mostly cause I'm in Alaska, just the heater. Will it do anything to the covers? Can it get the hot? I'm glad they have the option to cover the back seat too. I have a Supercab, and that's why I haven't bought covers yet. I didn't want to get them unless I could cover the back too.

Old 09-18-2007, 02:34 PM
sofdchief
Senior User
Thanks for all the replies so far. I think I will stick with my original thought of getting the Wet OKole brand. I'll have to check my Cabela's points and see how many I have saved up!

Old 09-18-2007, 03:38 PM
PERFORMANCE RED
Laughing Gas
Originally Posted by CLVNGR
I checked these out...look pretty good. My only concern is I have heated leather seats. I'm not concerned with covering the leather, mostly cause I'm in Alaska, just the heater. Will it do anything to the covers? Can it get the hot? I'm glad they have the option to cover the back seat too. I have a Supercab, and that's why I haven't bought covers yet. I didn't want to get them unless I could cover the back too.
I don't think you would have a problem with the heated seats. My covers get pretty warm sitting int he sun. The back seat covers are great because they cover the top and bottom of the rear seat bottom.

Old 09-18-2007, 05:06 PM
CLVNGR
Junior User
That's what I figured. I would THINK that Ford took that into consideration when making them. I guess another question would be...do they put heaters in regular cloths seats or just leather?

I do like the back seat cover...my son sits back there most of the time, and he's not the cleanest kid if you know what I mean.

Quick Reply: Seat Covers