Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Ontario Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2007, 06:43 AM
Senior User

cdncowboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up needs help setting prioritys and nationals update

great turn out at nationals this year ... but we almost lost the club award because of one little black ranger that just wanted to stay home I know matt was upset because of this since he was crying all weekend saying "I miss tim I miss tim" as it turns out tim had a "family thing " this weekend hmmmm spend time with aunts uncles , kids,grand parent ORRRRR hang out for the weekend spending quality time with fellow club members consumeing wobbley pops and hotdogs till the wee hours of the moring stealing radios and cd decks, watching a mutant dog with a glowing mouth run all over the place,driving matts brother to the point where he jumps at the sound of a cricket, putting unwanted "toys" in peoples beds and so on and so forth.... so if anyone knows a self help group or somthing please post it here or with your comments that might help him out of this slump

as for nationals weather was great trucks were awesome no sitghting of matt sitting down to pee although he was lifting his leg at other truck club members tires it was great to see everyone have a great time I know I had fun there were many new trucks new faces and a couple of new members to meet seeing the K9-Unit finally get clean was a treat as well even know we had to guilt him in to it well I am off to work I know there are many many more stories of dogs running amuck in tents and glow stick fun but I'll leave that for somone else

thanks for the fun guys and see you next year
THAT MEANS THE BLACK RANGER TOO
Old 08-20-2007, 06:53 AM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdncowboy
as it turns out tim had a "family thing " this weekend hmmmm spend time with aunts uncles , kids,grand parent ORRRRR hang out for the weekend spending quality time with fellow club members consumeing wobbley pops and hotdogs....
No, it was me who skipped the family reunion to come to Arthur (as I do every year). Tim (Halliday) had some sound stuff to do for a local company. I hope they paid him well....because no amount of money could have paid for the weekend we had!

-Matt
Old 08-20-2007, 12:34 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

loudfords has a good reputation on FTE.loudfords has a good reputation on FTE.
Sorry I was a no-show. Picking up the Explorer on Saturday turned into an all-day affair, so I spent Sunday at home with my wife & kids.

1979 F150 351W
2003 Explorer XLT
Old 08-20-2007, 06:03 PM
Senior User

cdncowboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast12
No, it was me who skipped the family reunion to come to Arthur (as I do every year). Tim (Halliday) had some sound stuff to do for a local company. I hope they paid him well....because no amount of money could have paid for the weekend we had!

-Matt
I was TRYING to make tim sound a BIT better and not have our members kill him but oh well now .. whens the feural
Old 08-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Posting Guru

herman391 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.herman391 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Where are the pictures??? I wanted to make it out there but other things came up, ended up dropping everything and driving to missisauga (or however you spell it) on about 5 minutes notice saturday and the weather was junk on sunday here so I figured it would be up there too, guess not though. Glad to hear you guys had a good time, maybe I can make it next year
Old 08-20-2007, 07:14 PM