Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2007, 01:07 AM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
My house sold...

Well guys I happened to run across a guy that gave me a price for my house, I just couldnt turn down! I will be moving from BC to the property I bought back home. This is a very sudden move for me.

I will continue to help out, untill you guys can come up with a local guy that would be willing to take on the role of chapter leader.

I will also be sticking around to try and help get things rolling, as you guys probably have noticed I do like to post!

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:11 AM
Post Fiend

Snowking has a very good reputation on FTE.Snowking has a very good reputation on FTE.Snowking has a very good reputation on FTE.
Congrats on the price, should have a good effect on gettig your property here very liveable.
On a sad note on BC the are losing a commited valuable piece of their chapter, and more bad news, he's now focusing all his attention on us now....

Well if you are looking for a next door neighbor, uhuhuh
Old 08-08-2007, 02:12 AM
Elder User

Mr. Bob is starting off with a positive reputation.
Where is your new home?
2002 F350 XLT 4X4 7.3L Auto, Reg Cab, 3.5" lift, 35" BFG ATs, 6637 Filter, 4" Exhaust with Cool Duals, 215CC Swamps Hybrids, Garrett BB Turbo with 1.15 Exhaust Housing, DP Tuner tunes, Fass fuel pump, DFA regulated return with fuel bowl delete, 6.0L IC, SS HPX, Gauges, 2005 Headlights, Grill and Mirrors.

Next: Rods!!
Old 08-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Post Fiend

96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of96sherm has much to be proud of
o crap...now i'm scared...but i'm not taking back one thing i said about the honda...i meant every bit... be good to have ya back prep!!

2014 F350/6.7/4x4/CC/SWB/Lariat
Old 08-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Elder User

bchunter is starting off with a positive reputation.
Good for you.

Are you still going to make the Kelowna meet?
Old 08-09-2007, 12:37 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Aint it great when someone offers you an amount you can't refuse. Sad to see ya go but I know you'll still be around.
Would have liked to get together and put a face to a name but seems that my schedule and yours as well as other BCers just don't match up. That is the bad thing about working weekends.
Good luck with the property back home.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER WITH SLEDS
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 08-09-2007, 01:02 AM
The Pacifier

bigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputation
Sold your house? Good for you. Post pics of your new house as it gets built.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:10 AM
Senior User

Fordman_Evs is starting off with a positive reputation.
Congrats man. Sorry you'll be leaving us.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:49 AM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Thanks guys. My new house is going to be in saskatchewan.

One way Im happy to be going back to my nice huge chunk of land, and another way Im sad to be leaving the lower mainland. I keep telling myself Im gonna get a cabin at harrison hot springs someday though!

Old 08-09-2007, 01:56 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Better do it quick before you spend all that cash.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 08-09-2007, 02:05 AM
Posting Legend

Haha well I could blow all that cash on beer...

Old 08-09-2007, 02:51 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
Great ...Just Great....!

Now I don't have a place to stop in for a brewski after I have travelled that dangerous Coquihalla and got myself west of Hope on my way to North Van.

I presume you are headed back to the Stoon area ?
Old 08-09-2007, 03:47 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by preppypyro
Haha well I could blow all that cash on beer...
Now yer talkin. I remember the days when repair jobs were based on the number of beers consumed not the time it took.

How long did it take to fix that?
Oh, about 4 beers.
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Old 08-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Posting Legend

Yes Dennis Headed for right outside of stoon, but that just means you will have to get your *** out to saskatchewan sometime

Old 09-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Junior User

alremkin is starting off with a positive reputation.
Preppypro, good on you! We usually only get a few chances in a lifetime to really cash in. What you are doing is sort of like what I'm doing selling out here in the Lower Mainland bought a new 6.4 and move to the hinterland.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:35 PM