Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 11:24 PM
polarbear
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FTE Buyers FAQ

Frequently asked questions about the FTE Buyers Program

1. What exactly is FTE member pricing?

Suburban Autogroup will sell any new Ford (or Chevrolet) at $200 below the dealer invoice price. The invoice total is listed on the factory invoice, which we would be happy to provide a copy of. The customer also recieves any rebates and/or incentives that either Ford or GM may be offering at the time of delivery. For those people eligible for "plan" purchases (A,D,X,D or GMS, GMID, etc) our price would be $200 below that amount. This pricing hold for factory orders, out-of-stock purchases, or units traded into our inventory from a reasonable radius (I use 100 miles as a rule of thumb). We generally do not require deposits on special orders unless we are of the opinion that the vehicle could present issues as an in-stock item.

* some models may be excluded, from time to time, because of inventory constraints. Currently, Mustangs, Escape Hybrids, and Ford GT's are excluded. On the Chevy side, Corvettes, '07 Tahoe/Suburbans with LTZ trim.

* rebates are determined by date of delivery, not date of order, although sold orders generally are price-protected in the event of price increases.

2. How much of a deposit do I need to put down to order?

We do not require a deposit unless 1) The unit is to be drop-shipped (see #5 below) 0r 2) The equipment is such that we feel the vehicle would be difficult to sell as a stock unit. We will handle these special situations on an individual basis.

2. Can I trade my current vehicle in?

Absolutely. We would like to opportunity to bid your trade-in. Because of regional differences in used car pricing, you may find this option especially attractive. This is traditionally a strong used car market, especially for used trucks.

3. What about financing? And how do I title my new purchase in my own state?

We can assist with financing, or provide your lender with any documents they might need to complete the transaction. We will also prepare and send out any documents required by your state for licensing.

4. Where exactly is Sandy, Oregon?

We are located approximately 15 miles east of Portland, Oregon. We have convenient access to I-84 (east-west), I-5 (north-south), and offer airport pickup if you are flying in.

5. What if I can't make it that far to pick up my new vehicle?

We can arrange a courtesy delivery, and have your new vehicle delivered to one of your local dealers. There is a charge for this that varies by dealer, but it typically ranges from $150-$400. A few special notes on courtesy deliveries: the delivering dealer is just that, they never own the vehicle, so all paperwork and financial transactions must be completed before the vehicle is picked up. Many customers prefer to inspect their new vehicle prior to signing documents. Just let us know your plans so we can advise the delivering dealer accordingly. Paperwork will be overnighted upon final OK, so the typical turnaround is 48 hours.

*we will require a significant deposit for a drop shipped order (typically $1000-$1500). Please pm me with details as to where/when and I'll be happy to give you the amount.

Old 07-12-2006, 04:49 PM
kw5413
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
This should be moved to the "purchase" stickey.

Thanks PB

Old 07-12-2006, 05:53 PM
BigF350
Hotshot
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Done

Old 09-24-2006, 10:43 AM
RAGSTEXAS
New User
Question F250 SD XLT XCAB 4x2 2006

What should be the Bottom Line Price on this truck.The sales people are about to drive me NUTS or even worse to DODGE

Old 09-24-2006, 12:14 PM
polarbear
Post Fiend
pm sent