Missouri Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:77&79F250

Missouri chapter meet announcement

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 12:55 PM
slmann
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Missouri chapter meet announcement

Thanks to our gracious webmaster it appears I have a box of goodies on the way from the site. We will have now have some stuff to give away at the meet.

I would like to thank Ken for the support and for the great website.

I know everyone else in the Missouri chapter is greatful too. So let's use this thread to say thanks to him and all the staff of FTE.

Old 08-01-2006, 01:41 PM
87ford4x4inline6
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes a big THANK YOU. This is one of the best web sites I hang out at. Lots of good friendly people and good information. Thanks for keeping it up and going.

Old 08-01-2006, 02:07 PM
FghtinIrshNvrDie
Postmaster
I'm not going to be able to make it, but Ken, Thanks for that kind of support! I see you're keeping an eye on us...? Or did someone rat us out?

Ryan

Old 08-01-2006, 04:03 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for the support, Ken, been a long road bringing it back in here, and thanks once again for the site itself, my regular hang out...

Old 08-01-2006, 04:37 PM
slmann
Postmaster
Posted by Ken in another thread. Thanks again Ken.

No problem. UPS's guarantee says it will get there Thursday. It shipped ground. I was going to ship it 2nd day, but the guarantee was for the same day!

- You should have plently of t-shirts for most everyone, but sizes may be a problem (we ran out of 2x, so the only 2x in the box are from last year's rally). If you come up short let me know and we'll try to send some out, but no concrete promises on delivery time as we need to get more printed and that takes time.
- 15 FTE hat pins (these are really nice)
- 4 Roush truck lithographs
- 2 Ford truck parts locating guides
- 30 FTE window/bumper stickers
- Several SCT tuning stickers (they gave these to us to give out)
- Several "I'd Rather Eat Worms Than Drive a Chevy", "I'd Rather Eat Worms Than Drive a Mopar" and "You Drive a Mopar, Ha! Ha!" decals.
- 3 (I think, maybe 2) of the plastic Ford "#1" signs that go on the front of Ford's professional motorcross team. These are nearly identical to the one used on the actual racing motorcycles.
- 1 Roush 2006 calendar
- 5 Blue Over Truck Parts catalogs (these are fairly big, normally $5 each)

I think there are a couple of other items, don't remember (I packed it in a hurry yesterday morning). Overall, plenty to give away or use as prizes. If you do any sort of show-n-shine, let me know who wins and we'll think of a nice prize to send.

I'm really sorry I can't be there. Wife's visit to her mother, and Jay's vacation this week, but we'll be there in spirit. Send us some photos and a write up (1/2 to 1 page) and we'll do a feature article for the gang.

<!-- / message --><!-- no sigs except when logged in --><!-- sig -->

Old 08-01-2006, 04:46 PM
lil_dq
Senior User
Let's just say thanks isn't enough!
we owe you one!

Old 08-01-2006, 05:50 PM
Century Coronado
Posting Guru
Posted on the other thread by me in response to Ken's post;

Ken,

As a member of the Missouri Chapter I say thank you, thank you, thank you. The Missouri Chapter appreciates the goodies showing your support of our event and for what you do on a daily basis for all of us who frequent this site.

As motivational speaker, the late Dr. Kenneth McFarland once said, " There are no traffic jams on the extra mile." By your swift response and quick action to get us the items in time for our event, you sir have shown all of us you know that route well. You and this site are truely a class act and again we thank you for it.

As for your being there?, there is always next year.

Sincerely,
Brad
<!-- / message --><!-- no sigs except when logged in --><!-- sig -->

Old 08-02-2006, 09:17 PM
slmann
Postmaster
Century Coronado was able to get us some more stuff from Suntrup Ford. We have some more hats, a Ford soccerball, and a banner to give away. We also have another banner and a flag to display, but we will have to return these.

Thanks Century for all your help with the meet.

Thanks Suntrup Ford for your generosity.