Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Archion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Posting Guru

5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.
Dave coming south

Dave, When are you coming down south to work? Looking to see in the neighbor hood!

Rod

This is my RCA dog look!
Old 04-25-2006, 09:40 PM
Post Fiend

Dave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to behold
Not sure, we do have the job. At the motel off 1-79 exit 9. We will be staying there while we are working there also. The slip we have to fix is still soupy wet, it needs to dry out some before we start. From what I have heard of it, we will be there for a couple of weeks from start to finish. I need to drive down and see it I guess. I am guessing June for when we do the job, by then it should dry out some if we don't have to much rain.

The gentleman that owns that motel owns the site we are working on in Clarksburg right now. Building another motel and confrence center here, five stories tall.

I also have a wall to build in Fairmont on top of a parking garage. That one is going to be a nightmare, it has to be done by the end of June and will probably be the next one on the list.

While I am down there we will have to all get together for a meet and eat. I think there are several people in the Charleston area that have been in here recently.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

FTE Moderator IDI diesel forum

WV Chapter Member
Old 04-26-2006, 01:04 AM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
Dave, make sure you let me know a few days ahead so I can make my schedule. A meet, great and eat sounds great. Hopefully, I will have the old beast up and running good at the time.
FTE FOLDING TEAM MEMBER of 53449
Member "Boy you ain't right club#7"
Old 04-26-2006, 10:04 PM
Post Fiend

Dave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to behold
I will be posting it in here when we are ready to go down there.
As I said we will be staying at the motel, so I will probably have lots of time in the evening to get together for supper somewhere.
We will probably work 10 hour days, but that has me done at 5 or 5:30.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

WV Chapter Member
Old 04-27-2006, 02:49 PM
Posting Guru

5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.5_labsownus has a good reputation on FTE.
Well e can meet at the Pondarosa at the "Crossings Mall" (Elkview Exit) and eat all the food on the bar!

P.S. If it is the area behind the stores it will be several weeks! I loked at it the other day. If it is behind the motel about the same and yes it is soupy!

Rod

This is my RCA dog look!
Old 04-27-2006, 10:14 PM
Post Fiend

We are to do the one at the motel. I think the slip is headed toward the parking lot if I remember right.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

WV Chapter Member
Old 05-01-2006, 10:41 AM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
Sounds Great. Let me know! Email is the best as I cannot get to the site sometimes.
FTE FOLDING TEAM MEMBER of 53449
Member "Boy you ain't right club#7"
Old 06-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Post Fiend

Well I guess I will not be making it down south. The other crew finished the motel slip today I think.
I was working in the other direction on a scale job, so I don't mind to much.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

WV Chapter Member
Old 06-15-2006, 07:43 PM