Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Northern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Northern Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Post Fiend

WillyB has a great reputation on FTE.WillyB has a great reputation on FTE.WillyB has a great reputation on FTE.WillyB has a great reputation on FTE.
Arrow Northern California Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

Chapter Buy/Sell/Trade Ads: Each chapter will have one (1) thread for chapter members to list items wanted, for sale or for trade. The rules for posting in this thread are as follows:
  • Only Ford truck related items and automotive tools & equipment can be listed.
  • Only one picture is allowed per post, per item. If additonal pictures are necessary, place a link in your post to those pictures. Additional posted pictures will be removed without warning.
  • You must have your private messaging (PM) turned on and be able to receive PM's to post an ad in the Chapter thread. If you do not, your post will be removed.
  • Use the PM or email system to conduct all discussion and transactions regarding the item(s). You can post your interest in the item(s) and that you’ll contact the seller but no discussions. Keep it short.
  • If you post an ad, please reply that you found, sold or otherwise disposed of the item.
  • The buy/sell/trade thread will be purged periodically for old postings. Generally every 30 to 60 days.
  • You need to be an active Chapter Member on FTE to post a wanted, for sale or for trade item(s). No Exceptions.
  • You must have permission from the Chapter Leader or a Regional Moderator to post an ad in a chapter that you are not a member of.
  • If you are new to FTE (less than 15 days) or have less than 25 posts, you must contact the Chapter Leader for permission before posting an ad.
  • Your ad or reply to any ad is subject to editing or deletion at discretion of the Chapter Leader, Moderators or Administrators of FTE.
  • Commercial advertisements are strictly prohibited.

Archived NorCal Buy/Sell/Trade Ads,,, http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/74...trade-ads.html

Last edited by FTE Trigger; 04-06-2009 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Added link to archived ads; Updated Guidelines.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:20 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
The air bag kit is going back up for sale since I will not be getting the 95 PSD. However, now it does not come with the added compressor kit as that has sold on Craigslist. So, I am selling a Firestone Ride-Ride air bag kit for 80-96 Ford F-150-F350's. For $225 It is still brand new even though I bought it almost a year ago. Never been installed, but had been test fit once. Currently sitting in the original box in my closet. I bought it for $335 from etrailer.com back in July or August of last year.

Click the image to open in full size.

Does NOT include the air pressure gauge seen in the above photo. That was part of the compressor kit.

Jim
Old 06-17-2014, 01:04 PM
Senior User

nikmish is starting off with a positive reputation.
1980-1986 Ford Truck or Bronco dash cover

This is dash cover to cover you existing dash and make it look nice and clean.
Will fir Ford trucks F100, F150, F250, F350 and Bronco, years from 1980 - 1986.

Located in South San Jose.

Old 07-06-2014, 10:33 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
Hey all,

I realize I am preaching to the choir here since everyone already has a Ford truck in their stable (some more than one) but I figure maybe you know someone who is looking for what I have to sell. The descriptions were copied and pasted from my CL ads.

For Sale 1990 Ford F350 crew cab dually. Centurion conversion. 460 V8, auto trans, cruise control, air conditioning, power windows, all work. Captains chairs, velour upholstery. Wired for trailer mounted 8k winch. 249K miles, Has frame mounted receiver hitch, and pop up goose neck ball in bed. Viper alarm installed, back up camera installed, MSD distributor cap and rotor. Ford Racing Performance spark plug wires. Motorcraft plugs. Optima red top battery, oil change last month. Kelsey trailer brake controller. Power door locks do not work. Five panel rear view mirror, 7” color TV (works but I have no digital convertor for it) between front seats. This has the “Laredo” package from Centurion, graphics, diamond plate running boards, and tailgate protector, CB, TV, radar detector, and old school Nokia phone. Class 4 frame mounted hitch, can throw in hitch ball if needed. (10,000 lbs rating) Asking $3,500 obo. Will sell truck and trailer for $5,000 cash.

For Sale 19ft Flatbed car trailer with Smittybilt 8,000lb winch. New front axle, two new wheels and tires. Tracks straight, no issues. Winch runs off 12v supply from truck, will need to buy a deep cycle battery or, wire your truck to supply 12v to it. Have the 18” extension to reach truck. Also have break away box, and extra lights for trailer which I never got around to installing. $2,000 firm.

New wheels/tires, and front axle not shown in pic. Will have to get a recent photo of trailer.

Jim
Old 07-18-2014, 09:22 PM
Senior User

xrsfsho is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking to buy power steering pump and pressured house that attaches to it. And motor mounts if you have that too
Old 07-19-2014, 12:22 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrsfsho View Post
Looking to buy power steering pump and pressured house that attaches to it. And motor mounts if you have that too
More information please, what vehicle, what size engine?

Jim
Old 07-19-2014, 01:38 PM
Senior User

xrsfsho is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighteyez View Post
More information please, what vehicle, what size engine?

Jim
Sorry I forgot to mention I have a 93 f150 with a 4.9l
Old 08-03-2014, 07:04 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

The air bags have sold, so you can remove them Steve.

Jim
Old 10-16-2014, 11:31 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

The F350 has sold, so whoever is in charge of removing posts here can remove them. Looking for an 89-92 Ford Ranger V6, auto, prefer 4x4 but will take 2wd. Has to be cheap though as the F350 sold for less than half of what I bought it for.

Jim
Old 10-16-2014, 11:31 PM