Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2005, 11:54 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
PICTURES wanted for Chapter gallery!!!

They can be of anything to do with Tennessee -

Trucks, trails, get togethers, historic sites, or just plain fishing trips...

Once each month, our chapter webmaster will pick one for the front page of the chapter website.

(Temporarily hosted at: http://www.geocities.com/tennesseefte/sam1.html )
Old 12-18-2005, 05:00 PM
Postmaster

maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.
facebook.com/TheCrip Maples01
http://groups.msn.com/markthecrip/smokymountains.msnw
http://groups.msn.com/markthecrip/thelostsea.msnw

I have tons more, just not on my computer or the net, I don't even have albums for them all, been working on arranging the Smokey Mountain ones to place in a scrap book. I enjoy taking my 35mm camera out and taking pictures. I have pictures of the lake, used to practically live there on my pontoon, fish all the time, took some when out on my 4 wheeler at Coal Creek, made an album of meets when with the other truck club, and I took some at Loretta's ranch.
Loretta's would be a terrific location for a meet when it warms next year, it's a between for middle TN and west, free location, the attractions cost money, all quite reasonable. I know Howard and I are loaded with rough it gear, lamps, stoves and burners for cooking out.
Old 12-19-2005, 06:47 AM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant future
Ihave pics of my truck in many locations in the Memphis & surrounding states. Many have lake backgrounds or have other good backgrounds like small town squares & big city skylines. I also have pics of GTGs of Ford trucks too.I'll post up a few. I got off my tail & read the article on how to post on this site.
Old 12-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Elder User

PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Let me start digging through the archives on my computers. Been here year, bound to have a few. Plus, the camera is sitting right here, so they can be "on demand" too.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:25 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
We might just have to "take over" an online picture hosting site or an MSN gallery just to use as an archive...

I bet we can do that - we as a Chapter are a non-profit enterprise!

Let's think about that, and how we can best implement it.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:58 AM
Freshman User

1978f150sc351m is starting off with a positive reputation.
Are you looking for something that anyone could post to and just one person?
Old 12-25-2005, 03:10 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I'd like to find a way to allow Chapter members to post their own pictures to an album, without worrying about passwords being messed up.

Don't ask much, do I?
Old 12-25-2005, 03:10 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter