Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Iowa Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Iowa Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fellro86

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Elder User

wyldstallyn73 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Goin wheelin- want to go???

Club (Make It Or Break It) is having a toys for tots trailride on Oct22,23 south of Knoxville. I might be heading up a group of local yahoos to go. There are requirements for vehicles but I bet you could get in with a minimum of at least sturdy tow points front and rear and a CB radio for communication would be nice too. I'm trying to put together a FREE 87 Bronco to be ready to go but it might not happen due to time issues. I dont know if the info is up on the club website but it's miobi.org if you want to check it out. Maybe shoot me an E-mail in about a week if you want to meet up with my group( if that happens!!)
Old 10-09-2005, 01:29 PM