Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Utah Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Utah Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wooddyusa

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2005, 11:45 AM
Postmaster

CobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to behold
Concrete Company Recommendations

Anyone recommend a good concrete company in the SLC valley? I'm pouring a 75'x22' slab in the back and need someone to do it.

When you can't buy what you want, build what you want.
Old 08-25-2005, 01:21 PM
Senior User

goodie350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
My brother in law is the foreman at one. He helped me pour the floor for a garage when I moved up here (40X30) and did a great job. They most recently did all the concrete work at the Hogle Zoo for the elephant exhibit. I can't remember what the company name is but I could get a number for you.

Clint

1993 F350 Crewcab
7.3 IDI turbo 4X4 SRW
Old 08-25-2005, 02:56 PM
Postmaster

CobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to behold
Sounds good Clint! I would appreciate it!

Old 08-25-2005, 05:09 PM
Senior User

I'm leaving work soon so I'll have it for you tomorrow.

You building a shop or something?

1993 F350 Crewcab
7.3 IDI turbo 4X4 SRW
Old 08-25-2005, 05:11 PM
Postmaster

Maybe down the road. Right now it will be just parking for an utility trailer and a boat.

Old 08-25-2005, 05:13 PM
Senior User

That still cool, although a 75ft shop down the road....awsome.

1993 F350 Crewcab
7.3 IDI turbo 4X4 SRW
Old 08-26-2005, 09:46 AM
Postmaster

The original thought was for a garage/shop on the slab, but I don't know if it will happen at this house or not. I don't know if I would ever see the money on the selling end. Before I put $25,000 in a good shop, I will probably find another piece of property and build another house with the shop I want.

Old 08-26-2005, 09:59 AM
Senior User

Phone # for concrete

Hey David,
Talked to my brother in law last night and he said they're a bit busy right now (didn't know your time frame) but to call Cody 801-450-1875. He's the owner and the one that goes around biding the jobs. Companys called Cody Ekkel Const or something like that. You could mention your an aquaintance of Clint's relative (that's right my brother in law is also named Clint) if he wonders how you got his number. Clint told me if they are too busy Cody may just give it to him to do for a saturday job or could recomend another company. If theres anything else let me know.

Clint

1993 F350 Crewcab
7.3 IDI turbo 4X4 SRW
Old 08-26-2005, 10:11 AM
Postmaster

Thanks Clint! I appreciate the help! There were 100 or so names in the book for concrete, but I like going by referrals better than just calling up 'Joe's Concrete' and having them come out.

I'll give him a call and see what he says!

Old 08-26-2005, 10:11 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Utah Chapter