Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2004, 03:33 PM
Senior User

innecity4wheelin is starting off with a positive reputation.
great pheasant hunting locations

anyone got any? i dont really want to go farther than a hour out of the twincities if i dont have to. i looked at the map on the dnr website and it gave me a idea of which areas to go to, but i am not experienced in this area, i spent a part of a afternoon out by prior lake on state land and only saw sparrows. i wanna shoot something i can eat...lol. i was looking at the wildlife management areas mostly i guess. but wouldnt mind one of them game farms if they are not too expensive.
Old 11-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Posting Guru

Boss_358 is starting off with a positive reputation.
We have them all over in this area. My dog gets his excersise chasing them through the back yard. Although I have not noticed any lately. Might just be because I have not been outside much lately.
Old 11-29-2004, 04:20 AM
New User

gecko03 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I got a friend that lives next to a couple acres of DNR land in Faribault that was pretty good for pheasant and deer last year, total of 45 min away
Old 11-29-2004, 04:20 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter