New to the forums....

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2004, 11:54 AM
bull_dog805
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New to the forums....

Hello all. I just wanted to drop a note and say hi. I have been lurking in the background for a short time and have learned quite a bit so far. I currently have a 92 Aerostar with 3.0. Right now I am in the midst of trying to find where the engine rough idle is comming from. hopefully the threads I just read will lead me to the solution. My long term goal with this van is to beef up the performance side and then to turn it into a real 4x4. I am looking for chassis info to compare widths, lengths, and body bolt patterns. If anyone has any suggestions plz feel free to give me a yell.

I hope that someday I know enough about this motor that I can contribute some answers as well as learning from all of you.

Old 10-30-2004, 01:10 PM
Rockledge
Post Fiend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Welcome aboard. Most of the members here were also "lurkers" at one time. Feel free ask any questions or contribute any info you might have. And don't forget to check out the Aerostar Forum.

Old 10-31-2004, 10:47 AM
bull_dog805
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Rock! I was in both forums for quite some time yesterday. I already have some plans for some inexpensive mods to the engine. I hope to be able to track down my 4x4 info soon.