General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Payback?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 12:08 AM
MisterCMK
Fleet Owner
Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
Payback?

Hey guys, I was out with a couple of guys after work, and we went to applebees. After we were done, this one guy I work with decides it would be funny to smear 2 quesidillas all over the windshield of my car. I am a senior in high school btw. Anyway, I get out, and am really really mad. So, I drove to the gas station, and cleaned off the windshield. Now, I just have to pay him back. There will be a payback, and he will NOT forget it. He doesn't have a car, so that kinda limits it. I am thinking of putting a rotting fish into his backpack that he always brings to work, along with a can of old opened tuna. That will really really stink. I need some ideas here.

Old 09-08-2004, 12:14 AM
351M
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

leave a closed carton of milk by the furnace for a bit, along with some fish and various other meats. Put into blender mix well and pour in a water balloon, then wait. When that breaks in his pack that will do it. Or you could just do it the old fashioned way and kick his butt.

post edited for content FTE

Last edited by 351M; 09-08-2004 at 12:16 AM.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:18 AM
big hoss 29
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wait until his b-day and hire a male stripper for his party.

Old 09-08-2004, 12:27 AM
Peter94
Postmaster
Originally Posted by 351M
Or you could just do it the old fashioned way and kick his butt
Yeah, i like this idea. But if your 18 and dont feel like getting assault charges, then umm....exactly what does he keep in this backpack? Like a change of cloths, or books, what? If its cloths, I'd write somthing on the back of one of his shirts, or his pants so when he puts them on, he doesnt notice it, and walks around all day in it. If its books, well then, i'd get a couple of quesidllas and smash them inbetween some important looking pages of the books, and be like, " hey, you left these on my windshield the other night, so i brought them back for you"

Old 09-08-2004, 12:29 AM
Mil1ion
New User
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Do a search for practical jokes in this forum.

Remember: It isn't a joke if something gets damaged or a person gets hurt

Old 09-08-2004, 12:38 AM
MisterCMK
Fleet Owner
I would just beat the crap outta him, but I don't want to deal with him running to the cops or somethin, cause thats the type of person he is. He talks big, but once you call him on it, he backs down and becomes somewhat of a narc, and a liar.

Old 09-08-2004, 12:52 AM
CowboyBilly9Mile
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Deal with him personally, one-on-one, and face to face. This does NOT mean you go deck the guy either. His car/truck, even if he had one, is incapable of fighting back or defending itself. I totally despise those that vandalize others personal property as a form of joke. Assuming you know, for a FACT that he pulled this crap, you could spread the word around. His lousy actions should be more than enough to deter others from wanting to hang around him. What a guy (loser).

Last edited by CowboyBilly9Mile; 09-08-2004 at 12:55 AM.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:58 AM
351M
Posting Guru
ood point on the assault charges, I do like the male stripper idea though, I'll have to remember that for one of my buddy's b-days.

Old 09-08-2004, 01:19 AM
rebocardo
Post Fiend
If you have to, tell him you did not consider it funny and tell him to please leave you and your stuff alone. Tell him politely, but, leave no doubt that a beating will follow the next prank. Make sure you tell him nicely, while having balled fists and raising one towards his face.

Other than that, just forget about him. Why stoop to a loser's level. Treat your enemies nicely, until you have to beat the stuffing out of them to get them to leave you alone. Playing tit-for-tat games with a loser only ends up making one of yourself.

He acts like a loser that is jealous of the car he does not have, just forget about him, and work hard to not be like him. Keep your eye on your future ten years from now and figure if it is worth messing with this guy and figure where he will be ten years from now. Success is the best revenge.

Old 09-08-2004, 06:06 AM
wiseguy
Elder User
As I've gotten older, I've learned to just say: "Forget {Profanity Masking edited out by FTE } it, he'll get his". But seeing that you're 18, I know that just ain't gonna happen! The first thing you must do is cool down. Second, remember that revenge is a dish best served cold. Translation: Wait a while before you get him. You know he's probably done crap like this to other people, so waiting just makes it harder for him to pinpoint who paid him back. And sometimes you'll find that by waiting, someone else might have nailed him before you!

Old 09-08-2004, 09:13 AM
MisterCMK
Fleet Owner
I didn't do anything last night while I was still mad, and am glad I did. I have a couple of ideas. This kid lies about most anything, even if it is small and stupid. He tried to call in sick to work one day, and I told him that he wasn't gonna, cause we were under staffed, and I knew he wasn't sick.

I was thinking that since he likes quesidillas so much, I would get a few, and leave them in his backpack, similar to the way he left them on my car. He always has that bag with him, and he skate boards to work. I still need to think on it a little, but we'll see.

Old 09-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Mud_Hunter
Senior User
Is he the type of kid that keeps going... i mean will he give up or will you have to worry again after your payback. I suggest being the mature one...stop it here...let him know practical jokes unacceptable. Practical jokes are fine with friends...but if he's not your friend it could escaulate!!

Old 09-08-2004, 01:31 PM
90ebbronc
Elder User
take the wheels off of his board, and throw them away, then he will have to walk home.

Old 09-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Power Hungry
Former Vendor
Ask him to join you on your next hunting trip.....

Old 09-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Aztrainer
Posting Guru
Set him up on a blind date with a another guy. Or you could just keep reminding him of what he did and state that his time is comming. That will really play mind games with him.

Quick Reply: Payback?