2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Black leather in lariat..question

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 05:37 PM
rferoni
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black leather in lariat..question

Can you get the black leather in the 40/20/40 split seat? I've seen the tan leather in this setup but have yet to see it in black. I've decided to go with the XLT UNLESS I can see a lariat with the 40/20/40 in black. If ANYONE has or knows where I can see a pic of this setup PLEASE do tell!!!!!

Ron

P.S. How do you think a truck would look with the two tone arizona beige but a black interior?? I was thinking either the med. wedgewood or dark toreador red both with arizona beige accent. But with a dark interior. Somethin tells me this might not be good.....

Old 01-31-2004, 07:09 PM
jcreality
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YUP.......rferoni, you sure as heck can! If you get ahold of a current Motor Trend mag, you'll see pics of it. It's what I'll have built in my truck, if I don't get wooooed into buying a truck on a lot tomorrow with these limited incentives where I can get my truck $3500 below invoice before tax & license. But I think I'll get what I REALLY want (black on black lariat) by ordering it, since NO ONE on this side of New York seems to have one!
Also, there are some guys on the forum here with the combo you inquire about. A dealership near Seattle has THREE lariats with the black bench seat (exterior options are Dark green, Dark red/maroon, and the Beige, but not two-toned)....maybe you could call them and ask 'em to send you a pic of the inside via email!

Let me tell you.......I LOVE the dark interior. Not just the seats, but the DASH, I think looks very very nice/rich/classy.
I actually have pics of the med. wedge. blu/two toned with the black interior, if you wish to email me so I can respond to your request....but they are LARGE files to send, so make sure you have room!