Upcoming Roadtrip from Wisc to Fort McMurray. Not asking for WVO. Just want to meet fellow greasers.

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 04:25 PM
genscripter
Cargo Master
Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
Upcoming Roadtrip from Wisc to Fort McMurray. Not asking for WVO. Just want to meet fellow greasers.

Hi all. I know this forum isn't used very much anymore, but I'm still rolling on grease. I'm planning a trip in late June and early July from Wisconsin to Fort McMurray on WVO. We should be able to bring all our grease with us, so we aren't asking for oil. Just wondering if there are other biofuel guys out there along the path that would like to meet up and show off our rides.

We are planning to drive through International Falls, Winnipeg, Cranberry Portage, Flin Flon, Prince Albert, Fort McMurray, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, Minot, Fargo, and anything along the way. If you live along that path, PM me or email me through our website: WVO -- Waste Vegetable Oil Fuel Travel and Awareness

Also, if you have any cool suggestions of things to see along our route, we are open to ideas. Especially food stuff. Or wilderness things, museums, space or science stuff, geology, etc. Mining and first nations sites are cool too. Really up for anything.