Ported EFI Exhaust Manifold

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 04:06 PM
The Frenchtown Flyer
Fleet Mechanic
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Silver Streak
But now I do remember why I left this site years ago. Some things never change.
Why did you leave this site years ago?

Old 03-27-2017, 04:20 PM
fordman75
Lead Driver
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by Silver Streak
And I posted that the set was junk just so nobody would buy them and think they were getting a deal on quality tools. Instead of leaving it at that you starting talking about all the things that had to be done to get them to last and implying that they broke due to misuse. I'm not unhappy, just don't see why you felt the need to make me defend my statement about the set. But now I do remember why I left this site years ago. Some things never change.
Lighten up man. I wasn't attacking you. I wasn't trying to imply anything. I mentioned the speed controller and the rest of the stuff just to let people know what I had to do with my set up.

I also wasn't trying to make you defend your statements. I posted the pictures of the ones I have just to show they weren't the junk ones, that's all. Thank you for letting us know that set is crap. You saved some people from wasting the $$ on them, including me. I was going to order the set in the next month or so. Now thanks to you I know to look else where. I got the burs from Eastwood in the past and they were decent quality. So I had no idea that set was junk.

The end of my last post I was just trying to joke around. I was hoping the emoticons would make that clear. I guess I failed at that attempt of humor.

If any of my post came across as me attacking/bashing you/ etc., I apologize. That was not my intention at all. I think sometimes it's a lot easier to misunderstand each other on the internet. Then it would be if we were talking face to face.