General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Senior Prank

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 07:34 PM
SCS99F-150
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Senior Prank

This is my senior year and my friends and I are trying to think of a senior prank... What type of senior pranks did you all do when you were seniors?

Old 08-14-2003, 07:57 PM
acerockola77
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Senior Prank

Last year someone welded all the doors shut and let 50 rats go in the courtyard, it was quite entertaining.

Old 08-14-2003, 08:23 PM
Jim242002
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Senior Prank

The thing I would do is get all the Seniors, even the goodie goodies, to all go out in the hall and say we are tired of school for the day, and then everyone leave and go home in their trucks or cars and don't answer the phone..

HMmmmmm wonder if it work??

Old 08-14-2003, 08:23 PM
Greg 79 f150
Postmaster
Senior Prank

Lets see, that was ahhhh, 34 years ago for me, and I still recall it like it yesterday. Me and my girl, went out to the "chuckwagon" burger joint in my 59 Ford 2 door galaxie 500, then went to our favorite parking spot in my neighbors corn field and tested the shocks on the 59, so to speak . Pranks werent "cool" back then, especially when someone's poor daddy, like mine , was working hard for 80 cents an hour to pay for whatever the "pranksters" were going to tear up. So, we just went out and had fun,

Old 08-14-2003, 08:39 PM
13hondacr250
Posting Guru
Senior Prank

Bought 8 concrete blocks, four 3' lengths & one 10' length of chain, five master locks. Jacked up a teachers car we didn't like at all. Used the chain to lock the blocks to the frame of the car. Took off the wheels and used the 10' chain to lock the wheels to the bumper. Nothing that caused damage, just a pain to fix.

Old 08-14-2003, 08:42 PM
53fatfndr
Cargo Master
Senior Prank

I'm sure you'll think of some when the moment arrises. I've got a list of 'em, some appropriate, some (most) not appropriate.

I remember a buddy of mine blowing up a condom (made a baloon) in class and we were batting it around. Then the teacher came in and grabbed it. After about the 8th attempt to pop it with his ball point pen it finally deflated. I've never seen a guy's face so red in all my life holding a prophylactic under his arm and trying to punch a hole in it.

Then there was the time me and some buddies bought some cigars on Senior trip. Well, some goodie-goodie managed to tell one of the teachers who after "interrogating" us still couldn't find or prove that we had them. Mysteriously they turned up in the Principal's wife's purse a few days later. I'm not sure how that happened.................(just lucky I guess).

Then there was school spirit week and low and behold one of the days was "alien day". I came to school dressed in my Poncho, Sombrero and cowboy boots, apparently I misunderstood as I thought it was "illegal alien" day. It was not well recieved, I'm not sure why though really, some people just don't have a sense of humor. You should have seen the jaws drop (probably because it was a private Christian school).

Then there was the time(s) in Biology class with the rubber gloves and the baby pigs that we disected..........Oh, I better stop here.

Trust me. You'll think of something.

Like the time time the Jrs and Seniors went to the school's camp up in the Mountains. Somehow, the dinner bell ended up tied up high on the "zip-line". Ever see a balding principal turn red? It's quite comical.

Then there was the time in Economics class where we each had to come up with our own company and "run" it. Well, the teacher never got out of his seat to hand back his papers and he could never figure out why everyone laughed when he handed back my "business reports" by calling out my company name, "Big Johnson and Company." He is still baffled I'm sure.

I never got into too much trouble though. Wait a minute, I forgot about Freshman algebra and the 2 years of Band I took. Well, I'll save that for later. Ever take Band from a teacher Fresh out of college who's voice still cracks like a Prepubecent 10 year old? It's hard not to try anything in that situation.

The most memorable was when the teachers were having a meeting in the evening and a freind and I went and deflated their tires in the parking lot. We didnt' stay there letting the air out, we just took B-B's and put them under the valve stem cap and let them do the work for us.

I must say though that it is a little tougher to get away with stuff when your Dad teaches at the same school you are attending though. Funny thing is, he new what I was up to half the time, but somehow saw it as missed opportunities from when he was in High School.

Ahh, the good 'ol days.... Thanks for the memories.

Last edited by 53fatfndr; 08-14-2003 at 08:52 PM.
Old 08-14-2003, 08:47 PM
mikemc
Elder User
Senior Prank

We didn't do pranks, we had something called 'class day' near the end of the year. Classes lasted half a day and after that, the entire student body went to the gym and we did skits for them, usually imitating and poking fun at teachers and underclassmen. It was great. That was 1984 and we were one of the last senior classes to do it. 'Political correctness' soon took over and as you can imagine, people started getting puffy over being imitated and it all ended. Too bad.

Old 08-14-2003, 09:02 PM
BroncoMTR
Senior User
Senior Prank

Step 1: Release three sheep in the school.
Step 2: Label them "1", "2", and "4" using spray paint.
Step 3: Watch the fireworks

Yes, it happened a couple years ago at my local high school.
Also consider getting some posterboard and cutting out a handicapped symbol, so you can easily make the entire teachers lot off-limits overnight. Call the police anonymosly and report mass traffic violation if they park there, and watch the fireworks.

Old 08-14-2003, 09:13 PM
13hondacr250
Posting Guru
Senior Prank

BroncoMTR, that sheep idea is a good one.

Old 08-14-2003, 09:26 PM
BroncoMTR
Senior User
Senior Prank

Thanks, yours wasn't bad either. The teachers never found sheep #3, but boy did they look! As far as they know #3 is still in the school somewhere.

Old 08-14-2003, 09:54 PM
briggs1100
Junior User
Senior Prank

This is a guaranteed winner. For our senior prank, class of 1999, we had on of the biggest water baloon fights in history.

Well, here's how it went... like most shcools, students had their own place to park their vehicles, and there was only one open gate to get to your car or truck. Because of recent fights in the parking lot, every day after last period everybody driving would be at the gate waiting for the principal to open it up. Since seniors got out of school like two weeks early, we set a date to pull off our prank. Well, word somehow got out, and some of the others new what day it was gonna be, so they started loading their trucks and cars with ice chest full of water ballons. Well without anyone knowing we delayed the attack for one day. And that afternoon, we filled the beds of about five trucks with water, and stock piled them with water balloons. The one I rode in alone had about 500 water baloons at least. And then to top it all off, we all had big super soaker water guns.

Well I wish we would have brought a video camera, because you sould have seen the look on our principals face when we all round the corner just as he was opening the gate for about 100 other students. :-staun

By the time they could run to their vehicles to get their balloons out, they were allready soaked from head to toe.We never could do anything without it getting out of control though, because one of my crazier friends climbed up on the roof and stuck one right between the eyes of our pricipal. Now that wasnt to pretty. He gave us a big speach:X24 on how if we do any more pranks, that anyone involved wouldnt walk for graduation.

But I dont regret it one bit, it was fun any nobody got hurt, oh except for one broken windsheild. We found that out the hard way. If you through water baloons from one moving vehicle onto another, dont hit hit the windsheild!

Hope your prank will be just as good or better than ours.

Old 08-15-2003, 12:31 AM
ckrichard
Elder User
Senior Prank

Well the best prank ever bull was cementing the door of the teacher every one hates.

The next best one was some one took all of the scology books one night. Even the valadictorian was happy that they were gone. No one liked the books or the teacher.

I was able to pull off the third best at our school. There was one kid that had a honda with a fart can on it. every moring he would rev that weed eater up. So after three semesters of this i had enough. so i started opperation quiet tater. After a week of wating for no one to be in the parking lot at lunch, i saw my chance and tatered the exhaust. But instead of getting one that made a good seal at the end of the exhaust pipe. i got one that was just a little small. i shoved that potato way up in that exhaust, to the point were you could not see it unless you knew it was there. Well he goes out to his car and starts it up and it is a completely differnt souind. it dampened the sound so well and plus no mater how much he reved his engine the tater would not come out.

Chris

Old 08-15-2003, 12:38 AM
Howdy
Posting Guru
Senior Prank

It's funny, we were just talking about this today at work. Had to be low impact, couldn't hurt anyone, but had to be bigger than the normal things. What we came up with was releasing 200 chickens.

Old 08-15-2003, 10:15 AM
Rosati
Postmaster
Senior Prank

We just poured 19 gallons of crisco cooking oils in the halls about 15 minutes before class let out for the day. Noone hurt but alot of egos bruised.

Old 08-15-2003, 10:38 AM
Colossus
Posting Guru
Senior Prank

I never did none maself, but the best one I heard was the seniors filled all the hallways with thousands of paper cups filled with water. Boy were the janitors mad!

Quick Reply: Senior Prank