1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2016 Build/Delivery timing

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 06:27 AM
RightWingNutJob
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Oxford 6.7
Sorry everyone, I feel like I'm 16 again myself now.
It gets much worse once it's built and is being shipped.

Old 03-18-2016, 11:48 AM
FordService
Official Ford Rep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Yes, I was hoping she was doing ok also. She is always taking care of us, from the group of us ordering and wanting to track the details of our new truck builds with excitement to our other members that are experiencing difficulties obtaining help in reparing their trucks, she comes to our rescue each and every time!!
Thanks for the kind words, gang! I was out sick for a few days, but I think I'm all caught up with PMs as of today.

Crystal

Old 03-18-2016, 08:03 PM
bigc1301
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hope you feel better now. THanks for all you do

Old 03-19-2016, 01:21 PM
WesC.
Freshman User
Greetings Crystal!
I'm new here, and finally ordered a 2016 F350. I emailed you today the VIN to CustServ@Ford.com.
Any help in tracking it would be great.
Thank you!

Old 03-24-2016, 08:58 AM
Oxford 6.7
Freshman User
Originally Posted by FordService
Thanks for the kind words, gang! I was out sick for a few days, but I think I'm all caught up with PMs as of today.

Crystal
Crystal thanks for the update, I'm trying to stay calm but I am getting excited and looking forward to the projects I have lined up with the new truck (I guess I'm getting the SD invincible/can accomplish any thing fever, Ha Ha)

I thought I'd post an update of where my build is at and currently my truck is in production with an ETA to the dealer of around the middle of April which we all understand is subject to change

I'll post again as soon as I receive an update and thanks again Crystal

2016 F350 CCLB 6.7 FX4 Lariat Ultimate Oxford white/caribou
Ordered at dealer 2/27/16
Vin 3/8/16
Window Sticker 3/16/16
Currently in production

Old 03-24-2016, 11:11 AM
FordService
Official Ford Rep
Crystal thanks for the update, I'm trying to stay calm but I am getting excited and looking forward to the projects I have lined up with the new truck (I guess I'm getting the SD invincible/can accomplish any thing fever, Ha Ha)

I thought I'd post an update of where my build is at and currently my truck is in production with an ETA to the dealer of around the middle of April which we all understand is subject to change

I'll post again as soon as I receive an update and thanks again Crystal

2016 F350 CCLB 6.7 FX4 Lariat Ultimate Oxford white/caribou
Ordered at dealer 2/27/16
Vin 3/8/16
Window Sticker 3/16/16
Currently in production
I'll pass your thanks along!

Meagan

Old 03-24-2016, 11:42 AM
Oxford 6.7
Freshman User
I'll pass your thanks along!

Meagan
Meagan I wanted to thank you also, I believe you sent me the message last Friday evening. We hope that Crystal is doing ok and feeling better.

Old 03-24-2016, 12:40 PM
FordService
Official Ford Rep
Meagan I wanted to thank you also, I believe you sent me the message last Friday evening. We hope that Crystal is doing ok and feeling better.
You're more than welcome! Crystal's doing great! We're doing some restructuring and moving around, so I'm catching everything up in our forums right now.

Meagan

Old 03-25-2016, 11:47 PM
Oxford 6.7
Freshman User
Well Jeff at FordService sent me an update this evening and I thought I would pass it along.
My truck was built this past Monday, loaded up and left KTP on Wednesday and is currently in transit to my dealer with an eta of around 4/7. I'm really looking forward to it arriving, I have a shed I need to build and sure could use the help of the new truck!!

Old 03-25-2016, 11:51 PM
Oxford 6.7
Freshman User
You're more than welcome! Crystal's doing great! We're doing some restructuring and moving around, so I'm catching everything up in our forums right now.

Meagan
Jeff at FordService, I just wanted to tell you thank you for the update and the detailed build date information. I do appreciate you giving me that for my truck.

David

Old 03-29-2016, 04:21 PM
WesC.
Freshman User
Just an Update:

Ordered: 3/5
VIN: 3/18
Emailed Crystal VIN: 3/19
Heard back from Crystal or anyone else: Not yet
Calls returned from dealer: Not yet
Appears on Cotus: Not yet
Window sticker: Not yet
In Production: Unknown
Delivery originally quoted: 8-12 weeks
"But they always come in much sooner."

Any help from from Ford Customer Service would be nice.

Old 03-30-2016, 10:04 AM
Oxford 6.7
Freshman User
Originally Posted by WesC.
Just an Update:

Hi Wes C.

Yes FordService has been quiet since they moved Crystal around. She would always return your emails usually within the same day and kept everyone up to date. I guess there was another forum site that they needed help with and asked her to take it over.

If you have not been a member for the 10 complete days then you cannot private message anyone. I do not know why they make you wait 10 days. This site is filled with great people and a vast amount of information. I personally think this is a great resource and will always remain a member. I would try this, find a FordService post above and click on the quote icon in that message and send a message to them that way if you do not have your 10 days. By doing that it sends them an update email immediately and put you back at the top of their email inbox as well as refresh this thread.

I hope this works, and remember the direct FordService email is listed at the bottom of her posts and that is how I made initial contact before my 10 days where met.

Hope this helps

To give everyone an update, I sent a post earlier stating that last Friday evening Jeff at FordService had sent me an update on my new truck. He said that my truck had been built ahead of schedule on 3/21, was loaded shipped/in transit on 3/23, with an ETA to the dealer of 4/7. We'll this past Monday around 5pm I recieved an email from a person other than my salesman at the dealership. The person that sent the email was the one I had wanted to deal with initially but he was busy when we arrived and he asked one of his associates to take care of us. I find it strange that again I am receiving information about my truck from someone other than my salesman and it truly summed up that my salesman just doesn't give a damn about me and my truck since this is not a sale sitting on the lot right now. I was happy that the person who I wanted to originally deal with sent the update email. I called him back and right away it was a complete change in customer service when we began our conversation. I told him that all of the information about my truck I obtained from a Ford Customer service rep (Crystal) because there was no communication from the initial young salesman even when I asked him for 2 text message updates a week he could not do that. (I knew I was in trouble with the young man when I gave him my vin and he stated, "I don't know where you are getting your information from, we have not received any emails from Ford and they do not a sign a Vin until the vehicle is built". We all know this is incorrect. ) After telling the salesman who sent the email Monday and he was the one I wanted to deal with initially, he was extremely apologetic and said he would be taking over this sale as we go forward. I was not asking a lot from the beginning just good customer service and a couple of updates a week and that was it.

As we move forward I feel more confident of a positive transaction between the new salesman and myself.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:04 PM
FordService
Official Ford Rep
Jeff at FordService, I just wanted to tell you thank you for the update and the detailed build date information. I do appreciate you giving me that for my truck.
You’re very welcome, Oxford 6.7! I’ll pass your thank yous along to him.

Just an Update:

I was not able to find any PMs from you in our inbox, WesC.. Please, try to send another one with your VIN, dealer’s name and order number so we can help.

Deysha

Old 03-30-2016, 05:13 PM
Oxford 6.7
Freshman User
Just an Update:

WesC. Looks like Deysha is on the job for you. She helped me out back in November of 2012 for information on my new 13 Mustang GT Track Pack. Deysha is very resourceful and will have your information to you quickly.

Old 03-31-2016, 06:10 PM
FordService
Official Ford Rep
WesC. Looks like Deysha is on the job for you. She helped me out back in November of 2012 for information on my new 13 Mustang GT Track Pack. Deysha is very resourceful and will have your information to you quickly.
Thanks for the kind words and the reminder that I've been here that long, Oxford 6.7. LOL!!

Deysha

Quick Reply: 2016 Build/Delivery timing