Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

2015 ANNUAL, B.S. AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2015, 01:39 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alright, I'll shoot you a text in the morning. I don't know how long I'll be able to help if starting at noon, but I'll do what I can. My back is good, I'm just out of shape

Old 03-13-2015, 07:25 AM
Sportster.Mark
Senior User
If I can get a full day in today at work I'll be up there around 8 or 9am OFJ. I'll text you this afternoon to let you know.

Old 03-13-2015, 08:34 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
I could be up earlier than noon if we can do anything but I figured the noon time was for a reason.

Old 03-13-2015, 11:15 AM
Capt'n Phillips
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Yahiko
OOPS need to call the florist and cancel that order I guess.

Good to hear from you. We are still looking for Josh aka : joshofalltrades.
His last post was 12-20-2014
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...-knocking.html

Just a bit of both in me

Sean
Hahaaaha.... Yeah...the rumors that I fell of the face of the earth are greatly exaggerated. Opening up another new business while still running 4 of my other business's can take a lot outta ya and keep ya busier than a kitten chasin a laser light on the floor.

Capt'n

Old 03-13-2015, 01:39 PM
oddfordjunkie
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
That would explain your lack of response, saw you drive in at about 6:45 and sent a message saying your truck sounded good. Looks just as well built in person as it does in the pictures.

I didn't score too much this year as 4 of the 5 items I had scouted then went back to buy someone else snagged right ahead of me. I did get a full set of 4 Fox 2.0 12" travel shocks for $60, I should have bought all 8 that the guy had but that's Hindsight.

You have any luck selling your Webers?

Old 03-13-2015, 01:41 PM
oddfordjunkie
Posting Guru
Dyaln, people are showing up around 8-10am and we will load everything up. Just hoping to be loaded and leaving the Olympia house by 12.

Old 03-14-2015, 02:41 PM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
Good afternoon to everyone in Washington...enjoy your Saturday.

Old 03-15-2015, 04:25 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Morning Tim, everyone else. The move seemed to go well as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully you guys got everything settled in and the rest of the stuff cleared out of the other house.

Old 03-15-2015, 05:43 PM
Sportster.Mark
Senior User
John was just leaving with the last things (except cleaning supplies) when I left. I followed him to the freeway because I don't know Olympia.

Old 03-16-2015, 01:49 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
I'm glad it all went smooth. Are you guys sore at all?

Old 03-16-2015, 01:56 PM
lucky_thirteen
Senior User
Originally Posted by oddfordjunkie
That would explain your lack of response, saw you drive in at about 6:45 and sent a message saying your truck sounded good. Looks just as well built in person as it does in the pictures.

I didn't score too much this year as 4 of the 5 items I had scouted then went back to buy someone else snagged right ahead of me. I did get a full set of 4 Fox 2.0 12" travel shocks for $60, I should have bought all 8 that the guy had but that's Hindsight.

You have any luck selling your Webers?

THanks, it does sound pretty good for a mostly stock 460. I wanted to finish up the dash and rock sliders before I drug it out there, but just didn't have the time. I drug 7 carbs down there and came home with 2, didnt' buy anything though. I thought about buying that black, beat to poo samurai, fortunately someone else bought it before me.

I had those bearings with me, but had no idea which guy was you . It's not a good idea to tig weld with your phone in your pocket. When you zap yourself it goes from a smart phone to a low function phone

Old 03-19-2015, 06:26 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
An update on the situation over here. I'll have to put the bronco somewhat on hold again, I just got done starting the process to get a mortgage loan
The lender said based off the info I gave him over the phone I could be qualified for about $125k. Way more than expected. We also found a house thanks to the real estate agent that has everything I want. 2 bedroom, smaller house with a larger yard, and a garage. The garage has a taller section for parking an RV, although a short one, its plenty of garage for me. This house hasn't been listed yet but if I can play everything right, I could be in a house doing the closing deal by the end of April.

Old 03-19-2015, 10:14 AM
Sportster.Mark
Senior User
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans
An update on the situation over here. I'll have to put the bronco somewhat on hold again, I just got done starting the process to get a mortgage loan
The lender said based off the info I gave him over the phone I could be qualified for about $125k. Way more than expected. We also found a house thanks to the real estate agent that has everything I want. 2 bedroom, smaller house with a larger yard, and a garage. The garage has a taller section for parking an RV, although a short one, its plenty of garage for me. This house hasn't been listed yet but if I can play everything right, I could be in a house doing the closing deal by the end of April.
That sounds awesome! Let me know if you need help to move.

Also on that subject, I will be moving soon too. I am looking at two properties, one in Aberdeen (the one I prefer) and one just north of Everett. Both are large workshops with an apartment attached. Just right for what I do!

So I may need a little help myself. Maybe John can lend me his box truck?

Old 03-19-2015, 10:58 PM
oddfordjunkie
Posting Guru
Just got internet today.

Move went good, thank you guys for the help!

Dylan that's great to hear about the loan and possible house! Sounds like it would be a wonderful starter home.

Mark, you do not want to go north of Seattle unless you're going to Mount Vernon, the traffic is a nightmare to get anywhere and the Meth problem is BAD. There was a few times I ran people out of my yard day and night and my landlords had a lot of stuff get stolen from their place.

Yes, if/when either of you are moving I'll fire up the box van.

Old 03-20-2015, 01:52 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
I appreciate the offer but we should be OK, I don't have a lot of stuff. I've got my pickup and we have a big conversion van to help, plus family members. Moving won't be hard, getting the house is hard. All this paperwork is stressful.

In other news, I will be selling the mustang, its got too much wrong fr me to deal with. I'll get another. But I'm the morning I'm making a stupid decision to get a free car from my neighbor. A Geo Metro hehe, I drove it and it droves pretty good but needs a lot of tune up work. Its got almost 200k miles on the original 3 cylinder. If I get it running well I can have my fun zipping around, then sell it.

Quick Reply: 2015 ANNUAL, B.S. AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!