1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Sinister Diesel Website!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Sinister Diesel
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Sinister Diesel Website!

Be sure to check out our new and improved diesel site! Now easier than ever to find the parts you need! We would love to hear your feedback! www.SinisterDiesel.com

Last edited by redford; 08-05-2014 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Fixed link
Old 08-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Big-Foot
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
For starters, the link you posted does not work. I had to manually go to your website.
Http://www.sinisterdiesel.com

Then you might want to fix this little gritch...
Went to the Ford Powerstroke site off your main page to see what you had for a 2015.
I selected 2015 and then went to select Ford and all it had was dashes and Chevy..

You guys have got a lot of cool stuff and probably very valuable to many of us, however, it seems like you have to be fully versed in all the potential mods you can make BEFORE you go to Sinister Diesel to select the parts you need...

Short tutorials would really help some of us.

Me, I'm an old school mechanical injection diesel mechanic (the Navy used to call us Enginemen) from the late 60's early 70's... Now I have a new 2015 PSD on its way.. Where can I go on your site or anywhere else for that matter and see what I might need or want?

Mind you I am not trying to be a dick or super critical. Just need an education about these new rigs. I do know that I want to put the best water trap and fuel filtration system I can find on the truck and I think I would want to plumb it in prior to the OEM filter and trap. But I would want something turn-key that I can install in an hour or so, also without modifying anything else on the truck so I can remove it and return to stock again with little trouble..

I've got this jingle in my pocket - want to help me spend it?

Old 08-05-2014, 11:37 AM
Sinister Diesel
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Big-foot, thank you very much for taking the time to check out our site and letting us know about the issues you came across. Information like that is very valuable to us for helping to improve your shopping experience! We are still currently adding parts to the site, so that would explain why only Chevy came up for 2015 parts. If you would like more information about your new 2015 Powerstroke, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-976-8982 and our highly trained sale representatives will be able to answer any questions you can throw at them!

Originally Posted by Big-Foot
For starters, the link you posted does not work. I had to manually go to your website.
Http://www.sinisterdiesel.com

Then you might want to fix this little gritch...
Went to the Ford Powerstroke site off your main page to see what you had for a 2015.
I selected 2015 and then went to select Ford and all it had was dashes and Chevy..

You guys have got a lot of cool stuff and probably very valuable to many of us, however, it seems like you have to be fully versed in all the potential mods you can make BEFORE you go to Sinister Diesel to select the parts you need...

Short tutorials would really help some of us.

Me, I'm an old school mechanical injection diesel mechanic (the Navy used to call us Enginemen) from the late 60's early 70's... Now I have a new 2015 PSD on its way.. Where can I go on your site or anywhere else for that matter and see what I might need or want?

Mind you I am not trying to be a dick or super critical. Just need an education about these new rigs. I do know that I want to put the best water trap and fuel filtration system I can find on the truck and I think I would want to plumb it in prior to the OEM filter and trap. But I would want something turn-key that I can install in an hour or so, also without modifying anything else on the truck so I can remove it and return to stock again with little trouble..

I've got this jingle in my pocket - want to help me spend it?