Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Postmaster

Apocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant future
llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge261 View Post
I placed my order but I was wondering if the discount applied to any of the other steps or just the HD step?

I kinda like the 1 set of SS tube steps a little better.

Sarge
I would give him a call, this is more of a "We're ordering a bunch of ***** at the same time" than a all of one thing kind of deal. If you want a different style it shouldn't be an issue. Just call and ask
WANT TO BUY: 2003-2005 Excursion 4x4 6.0 Limited or EB in perfect condition. Less than 75k miles, rear captains seats and already bulletproofed. Prefer red, but CANNOT be white. Looking to spend less than 5K email me at BWAHAHAHAROTFLMAO@yahoo.com
Old 08-06-2014, 10:09 PM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
I would give him a call, this is more of a "We're ordering a bunch of ***** at the same time" than a all of one thing kind of deal. If you want a different style it shouldn't be an issue. Just call and ask
I ordered something else and he gave a nice (more than 10%) discount also.

Mark aka FTEMaB #7

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 08-06-2014, 11:27 PM
Postmaster

Apocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant futureApocalypse has a brilliant future
llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecdac View Post
I ordered something else and he gave a nice (more than 10%) discount also.

Swear to God Mecdac, you ordered the XXXL truck nutz I'll hunt you down and
WANT TO BUY: 2003-2005 Excursion 4x4 6.0 Limited or EB in perfect condition. Less than 75k miles, rear captains seats and already bulletproofed. Prefer red, but CANNOT be white. Looking to spend less than 5K email me at BWAHAHAHAROTFLMAO@yahoo.com
Old 08-07-2014, 02:18 AM
Senior User

BigBlkEX is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey apocalypse! Sry I cant get it done wife won't let me since I bought a new set online 2 months ago (the factory ones) I begged the **** outta her. its a real blow, bad timing! Next time tho ill be in. Maybe we can do a carpet buy in when this blows over in a month or 2 fresh carpet would be nice. (( Not thread high jacking hahaha )) Post pics when y'all get them on
Old 08-07-2014, 06:43 AM
FTEFCM 7

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
Swear to God Mecdac, you ordered the XXXL truck nutz I'll hunt you down and
That seems wrong on so many levels.

Click the image to open in full size.

Seeing this on the back of a Nissan Frontier...

Click the image to open in full size.
Mark aka FTEMaB #7

"Form never follows function; that is the folly and the vanity of theory"

(Rudolph)
http://vimeo.com/user25371657
Old 08-07-2014, 08:09 AM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlkEX View Post
Hey apocalypse! Sry I cant get it done wife won't let me since....
Say no more my friend, say no more I really enjoy setting things like this up so if there is a want/need for anything else I'm more than willing to do the legwork
Old 08-07-2014, 04:36 PM
Postmaster

Sarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to beholdSarge261 is a splendid one to behold
Im going to stay with the HD step....its something different I haven't seen at all around here and hopefully they will grow on me.

Has anyone gotten a tracking number yet or shipping confirmation?

Just curious how long before they are expected to ship.

Sarge
Bilstien Leveling Kit 5100's / DiPricol Optix Guages
Garrett Power Max / 155's With 30% Nozzles
2012 Keystone Laradeo 324RL w/ Reese Goose Box
Old 08-07-2014, 06:31 PM
Hand of the King

miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Did we hit the $365 mark? I'll still buy them, but I had a catastrophic alternator failure that almost burned my semi truck to the ground. The pivot bracket broke which caused the alternator to shift rearwards breaking off the negative cable and somehow grounding out the positive cable which overloaded some circuits inside my dash causing a wiring fire that melted a bunch of wires and airlines.

How that could have happened is beyond me... Either way, $1,500 later I'm Trucking away.... So yea... That.... Sucked.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Senior User

jazz77 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ordered placed. I'm pretty psyched to get these mounted. Thanks again Apocalypse.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Senior User

Mattb60 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ordered
Old 08-07-2014, 10:31 PM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by miko6810 View Post
Did we hit the $365 mark? I'll still buy them, but I had a catastrophic alternator failure that almost burned my semi truck to the ground. The pivot bracket broke which caused the alternator to shift rearwards breaking off the negative cable and somehow grounding out the positive cable which overloaded some circuits inside my dash causing a wiring fire that melted a bunch of wires and airlines.

How that could have happened is beyond me... Either way, $1,500 later I'm Trucking away.... So yea... That.... Sucked.
Pics or.... you know what I believe you. That really sucks man I've had 2 (way smaller) electrical issues back when I was into nissan swaps but the worst by far was a fuse block totally melting, and I was still able to drive it a few miles to safety.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:36 PM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
We are OFFICIALLY at the 5 mark! So the price is now $375 plus shipping each! (Everyone who paid will see a refund of the difference within 48 hours per CARiD)
Old 08-08-2014, 02:28 PM
Postmaster

llittle_llama
Ok, being that it is now Friday-Saturday and he is off I'm bumping this up once for the "weekend". If anyone else has any questions just ask, plenty of us here know what's up at this point
Old 08-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Hand of the King

miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.miko6810 has a very good reputation on FTE.
I plan on calling him Sunday to place my order.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:49 AM
Elder User

Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.Peace2Peep has a great reputation on FTE.
Yup...calling Sunday!
05 PSD Limited Ex, V's and B's, Bilstein Shocks, Harley H/L, Billet Badges, Red Head, 30mm Sway, FCDP Delete, FCDP Coolant, JL Audio Stealthbox, DC Power 270 Amp Alt, XS Power D6500 Batts, F650 Dash, Focal Coax, Tracvision a7, Adj Track Bar, Xbox, R/C Dual Steer Stab, 2008 Diff Cover, Mag Hytech Trans Pan, SCT Innov Tunes, Soundstream 10.2" screen, ARP Headstuds, Isspro Gauges, Kenwood DNN990HD, Silverline 4" Exh, JL Audio Amps, BMF Novakane 22x10.5 Death Metal Wheels, Toyo O.C. A/T II Extreme 325-50-22, Iron Cross Boards
Old 08-09-2014, 12:49 AM