Vehicles for SaleAll vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here
Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.
You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!
2008 Ford F350 Lariat, 4X4, Auto, Crew Cab, Short bed.
- ONLY 29k Mi !!!
- Two tone maroon/silver
- 6.4 Diesel dual turbo
- Fully loaded and customized
- Kelderman air bag suspension (replaces leaf springs) and adjust's between 8-14" of lift with in cab Accuair push button adjustment with full adjustability. Each corner can be individually adjusted and has 3 preset heights that can be changed anytime. This system is approx $15,000, yes 15k installed!
- DPF Delete
- Just spent $850 to repair A/C
- New lower rad hose
- Lambo doors
- 40" Toyo tires on 20" XD Rockstar wheels that are powder coated satin black
- 2 Fabtech dirt Logic 2.25 reservoir shocks on each corner
- Dual Fabtech steering stabilizers
- Ram assist steering (recently installed)
- Twin scoop hood
- Banks exhaust
- Airaid air filter
- Captains chairs in rear that are adjustable (manually)
- Previous owner made it a one of a kind "Chainsaw Edition" and replaced all the factory badging on the truck to reflect that
- Power moon roof
- Power sliding rear window
- Power adjustable pedals
- Power scope tow mirrors - telescope in and out and fold in and out electronically
- Front and rear cameras
- Aftermarket roof lights, rear brake lights, and cab (bed) light
- Back up sensors
- Factory Optional Equipment:
- Silver Clearcoat Metallic Accent Preferred Equip Package #618A
- Chrome Cabsteps
- 11400# GVWR Package
- Shift on the Fly Transmission
- Traction Control
- Upfitter switches
- Dual Alternators
- Tail-Gate Step
- Heated Seats
- Tow command system w/ hydroboost brakes
- Drop down tow hitch
- Rear back up warning system
- Ribbed aluminum rear diff cover
- Polished door handles
- Chrome fuel door
- Factory tow package
- Has air fitting mounted next to rear license plate to run an external air hose
- All windows and moonroof tinted
- Custom made box that matches the interior houses two 12" Kicker speakers
- 2, 1000 watt MB Quart amps mounted behind rear seats
- In dash Kenwood, large screen DVD player with GPS.
- Remotes for Kenwood and DVD player
- New speakers all around
- Screens in rear of headrest's with wireless headphones
- SCT tuner sits in custom mount under center console
- Nathans triple train horn that is super loud
- Train horns, two air tanks, and two compressors mounted in bed
- New line-x in bed
- Weather Tech floor mats front and rear
- Actual chainsaw bars with chains mounted behind rear seats
- Viper alarm with remote start
- All aftermarket work performed professionally
A few issues:
- Has a few dings on roof
- Front doors need repair on inside latch area because of misalignment of the lambo doors. Passenger door closes tight but drivers door is a little loose due to latch not closing properly
- Front fenders have a little divot where the hinge for the lambo door hinge hits the fender when opened, can probably be fixed with an adjustment but never looked into it.
- Slight dent next to drivers door handle due to previous owners pushing too hard on door.
- A paintless repair guy can probably fix for a decent amount
- Overall truck looks great!
You got more into that truck than it's worth, If someone is going to spend that kind of money, they buy new. In the 90's when everyone had to have a truck is over, diesel is to expensive, to repair and fuel, wait till California raises it's gas tax a buck, It will knock the market flat. good luck, she is a beauty, but I will hang on to my 7.3, there's no subsitute for cubic inches
99 F-350 7.3 PSD 6" superlift springs, 35 toyo load E tires, true trac front, detroit locker rear, 140 gallons fuel, Desiel-site coolant filter, 6.0 trans cooler, BDS trans, Banks billet converter, Bank trans command, Banks turbo housing, wicked II wheel, big head waste gate, Power elbow, EBCV removed, diesel-o-rings in fuel bowl. 203 t-stat,TS Performance tuner, True 4" exhaust turbo back,AIH delete, More to Come when the funds come.
As others have already stated, you have a very nice truck, but those mods are for a truck that you plan to keep, not for a truck you plan to sell. You are not likely to EVER get anywhere close to your asking price. Your best bet is to keep it. You modified it to your liking. I generally won 't even talk to someone who puts a lift on their truck, but then I am partial to "working" trucks as opposed to "show" trucks. Each to his own. I hope that the lesson learned here is that when you mode a truck to your own liking, plan to own it for a while. It is a very nice truck. Enjoy it. Don't sell it.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.