Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpride

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2014, 08:11 AM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
April BS

Welcome to April louisian
Hope everyone has a great day
96 F350 CC ZF5 53k with grandpas package
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 04-01-2014, 08:27 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Louisiana, happy April Fool's Day!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 04-02-2014, 03:08 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Afternoon Mike and Robert

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 183k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 103K miles (wifey's)
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Happy Hump Day!!! Weekend here we come!!!!

-THe Great
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Looks like in April, you have the Northerners invading LA!!! lol

-THe Great
Old 04-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
Howdy guys.
After two weeks of PT I can turn my head and lift my arm above my head with out being on pain. Still have numb fingers
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 04-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
Mike at least your showing progress. I just spent 10 weeks recovering from a broken ankle. It seemed to take forever.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Louisiana, happy Thursday! Mike, good to hear your recovery is progressing, bud!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 04-03-2014, 11:43 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Evening Mike and Robert

-The Great
Old 04-03-2014, 11:43 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT
Glad you are feeling better, i have been in that situation a few times... have having to count on other people for help

-The Great
Old 04-04-2014, 08:17 AM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

Happy Friday louisiana
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 04-04-2014, 08:22 AM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLINT-THE-GREAT View Post
Glad you are feeling better, i have been in that situation a few times... have having to count on other people for help

-The Great
For me that's the worst part. Not being able to do anything and asking for help.
I'm one to never ask for help. Ill fight with something till I get a case of the red azz before I do.
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 04-04-2014, 08:55 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Good morning Louisiana, happy Friday! Got a dusting of snow last night, that's already melting off. I'm hoping this is the last of it for the spring.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

Morning Louisiana
Hope everyone is having a great weekend
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 04-06-2014, 07:44 PM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Hi guys. I made it home Wednesday. Sorry I have been too busy to post.

I have reinstalled the exhaust on my superduty. I was rebuilding the brakes on my jeep yesterday. That got put on hold because of the rain. I cooked a sack of crayfish yesterday. Cooked gumbo today with the leftover crayfish. Needless to say I have enjoyed Coonass food.

Looking at buying a 42' 5th wheel camper so the wife and kids can spend the summer with me.
09 F350 SRW, LWB, 4x4 6.4 Lariat
79 Bronco 460, auto, 39.5 TSL
LIFE TIME MEMBER OF NRA
Old 04-06-2014, 07:44 PM