Powerstroke 7.3 International water pump with coolant filter head

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $155
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): NSX
Item Condition: NE
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped
Engine: Part suitable for diesel truck

New International cast iron water pump with the integral coolant filter head. This will work on the 7.3 powerstroke with some minor modification. New, unused, in International box.

Bought it new, changed my mind. A little bit of surface rust because it's been sitting on that shelf in my shop where I keep the stuff I bought and then changed my mind for a couple years, otherwise new condition.

This takes a different lower hose, different bolts, different thermostat than the stock water pump so do your research. I had the bolts somewhere but they weren't in the box with it so I don't guarantee you'll get them. I know I had them but that shelf in my shop with all the stuff I buy and then change my mind is pretty full, and my motivation to find them will depend on how bad you want them (money talks).

This is heavy (26 lbs) so if you think you have to have it like I did, we need to agree on who's paying shipping to where before we make a deal on it.

Will consider offers or trades for cool stuff for my Superduty or Jeep from that shelf in your shop where you keep all the stuff you buy and then changed your mind, or items that might be useful during the impending zombie apocalypse (like a banjo or something), or a lifetime supply of Twinkies, or cold hard cash.

If you're interested you probably know what these cost so don't insult me with too low an offer or I will mail a box full of my highly trained ninja squirrels to mess you up. If you think ninja turtles were badass, just imagine ninja squirrels.

I don't need to sell this, just lost interest in doing the swap out and need room on that shelf in my shop with all the stuff I have bought and then changed my mind. I don't expect to get what I paid for it, but I'm a patient man and if I can't get a reasonable price or trade for it I will just put it back on that shelf (you know the one I'm talking about) on the end with all the other stuff nobody else wants. This is heavy enough to easily slay a zombie with a single blow, so it's not like it's useless to me.

Attached Images