Sponsored by:

Thread Notification ???

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 10:03 AM
BadDogKuzz
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thread Notification ???

I wondering if anyone else is having problems with getting emails about thread notifications? I am getting notifications about thread subscriptions and posts of friends 24hrs late and some that are 2 days old. It is really starting to drive me nuts. I don't know if it FTE, my yahoo.com or the interweb ??

Old 01-28-2014, 07:36 PM
senix
Super Moderator
Received 1,418 Likes on 1,013 Posts
There were some problems. All of the Mods have been aware of it. It is fixed now but the server has some catching up to do.

Please bear with us as we play catchup.

Old 01-28-2014, 07:49 PM
Pitcrw6
Logistics Pro
Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one that had problems. Everything worked great 3 days ago and then all of a sudden nothing. I was going through my acct settings to make sure everything was good, clearing cookies/temp files, restarting and it still was jacked up so I said screw it I'll deal with it later. And today I get on and everything was working. I thought it was my piece of junk computer. Glad it isn't. Yep when I logged on to my email I had over 200 notifications. So now I had some catching up to do.

Old 01-29-2014, 08:38 AM
BadDogKuzz
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Pitcrw6
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one that had problems. Everything worked great 3 days ago and then all of a sudden nothing. I was going through my acct settings to make sure everything was good, clearing cookies/temp files, restarting and it still was jacked up so I said screw it I'll deal with it later. And today I get on and everything was working. I thought it was my piece of junk computer. Glad it isn't. Yep when I logged on to my email I had over 200 notifications. So now I had some catching up to do.
Well I am glad it is all straightened out but like you I was wondering if it was on my end. Now it time to clean out my inbox.

Old 01-30-2014, 10:04 AM
BadDogKuzz
Postmaster
Actually I am still having issues with getting thread notifications.

Old 01-31-2014, 12:42 AM
Pitcrw6
Logistics Pro
Well now I have other issues. The thread notifications in my email are not instant anymore. There like 12 hrs old. Not sure that can be fixed.

The other issue I'm having is when on the mobile site, the threads I subscribed to will not open and it reads "duplicate header received from server". The response from the server contain duplicate headers. This problem generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue. The threads I don't subscribe to but my friends reply to then I can open those up and read them. Anybody know how to fix that?

Old 01-31-2014, 05:02 AM
senix
Super Moderator
I have reported your issue.

Old 01-31-2014, 08:50 AM
Pitcrw6
Logistics Pro
Well now I have other issues. The thread notifications in my email are not instant anymore. There like 12 hrs old. Not sure that can be fixed.

The other issue I'm having is when on the mobile site, the threads I subscribed to will not open and it reads "duplicate header received from server". The response from the server contain duplicate headers. This problem generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue. The threads I don't subscribe to but my friends reply to then I can open those up and read them. Anybody know how to fix that?
Thanks for helping me out. I added a pic of what I'm getting so people know what I'm talking about.

Attached Images  
Old 01-31-2014, 09:06 AM
BadDogKuzz
Postmaster

Wow at least you have an idea of what is going on. It is funny that only you & I have posted a problem??
Originally Posted by senix
I have reported your issue.
Thank you for forwarding this problem on too someone who hopefully can fix this. I had someone waiting on me to answer a question and he thought I was blowing him off. So hopefully it will get straightened out.

Old 01-31-2014, 09:37 AM
Pitcrw6
Logistics Pro
I thought more would report a problem also. For my laptop I use google chrome and email I use yahoo. Its frustrating when I get thread notifications from like 4 days ago, I'm like what the hell is going on.

Old 01-31-2014, 09:40 AM
BadDogKuzz
Postmaster
I thought more would report a problem also. For my laptop I use google chrome and email I use yahoo. Its frustrating when I get thread notifications from like 4 days ago, I'm like what the hell is going on.
I just got one from 3 days ago but I also just got this one?!?!

Old 01-31-2014, 09:43 AM
Pitcrw6
Logistics Pro
I didnt get the post you just sent. I got 2 post from Senix and just happen to see your post.

Old 01-31-2014, 10:08 AM
Pitcrw6
Logistics Pro
well I guess its getting better because I just got your last post in my email. Only 30 min late.

Old 01-31-2014, 10:11 AM
senix
Super Moderator
there are several that are having the problem. It was fixed and is now back to being delayed.

This is not totally wide spread but big enough to be an major issue.

Old 01-31-2014, 10:13 AM
BadDogKuzz
Postmaster
.....Well Rob lets see if you get this post ! .......... You'll get it by Sunday!
Good thing I only pay $20 a year if it was anymore I think I would be alittle more than annoyed.

Quick Reply: Thread Notification ???