It's not roadworthy just yet. Needs a tag and insurance of course, a rear tire leaks but it's manageable, "needs a heater core and wheel bearings", lots of steering slack, cluster doesn't light up but other lights do, and finally I have brake lights but no tailights??
All in all, I got a deal for my intentions with it. A running and driving 4x4 with 143K, has yet to leak or burn oil nor coolant, for $800.
I haven't even had it a week but of course I've got hundreds of little ideas!
· Getting it legal and reliable
· Take it to my trusted shop and having them check out/service the trans, trans case and differentials
· Gotta get the interior back right, LMC is gonna love me..
· An exhaust, got some research to do there
· Further down the road, a mild lift and 33s likely
· Assuming the powertrain holds up, having it repainted a good chocolate brown or hunter green