Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Northern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Northern Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2014, 02:26 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
January 2014 Happy New Beer thread!

Hello all, and welcome to 2014!!!! Hope everyone has a great year!

Jim
Old 01-01-2014, 03:58 AM
Postmaster

04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighteyez View Post
Hello all, and welcome to 2014!!!! Hope everyone has a great year!

Jim
Happy New Year 2014 FTE AND Friends
Hank I have to round up the last 10 off the Father in Law ranch, new year round up with Calfs , call If you get a Chance
Old 01-01-2014, 11:45 AM
Posting Guru

FI460 has a very good reputation on FTE.FI460 has a very good reputation on FTE.FI460 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Happy New Year all. We're gonna crack into the glow plugs on my dads new truck today. See what we can get done before I quit for the Rose Bowl.
1997 F-350 4x4- White, CCLB, 7.3l, ZF5 swap, 35" toyo MT's, 4.10, RiffRaff 6637, 5" Straight Pipe
Old 01-01-2014, 02:46 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
Got my XJ6 back yesterday. Drove it today, and I am now a happy camper.

Jim
Old 01-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
Happy new year guys and gals.

Hey Jim, what year XJ6?

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Postmaster

olfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to behold
Post EDITED: Oops, misunderstood your post, Bruce. I answered the wrong question, LOL...
He shows a 96 in his siggy.

05 F350 4x4 CC SB Tow Com 6.0 Auto (camper puller)
74 F250 4x4 w/ C8-460 4sp (restore project and wood truck)
07 Everest 295TS Fifth Wheel (rolling beer drinkin' den)
56 Sweetheart (wife)
These are my ladies
Old 01-02-2014, 12:09 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Evening Rick, Hank and Jim

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 180k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 96K miles (wifey's)
Old 01-02-2014, 12:09 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

-THe Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 180k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 96K miles (wifey's)
Old 01-02-2014, 11:45 AM
Elder User

Maltman has a good reputation on FTE.Maltman has a good reputation on FTE.
happy new year gentlemen, back to the salt mines...
Old 01-02-2014, 11:53 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Bruce, it is the one in my sig, 1996. It is one of three cars I have for sale, but I am hoping I sell the other two first, so I can keep this one. I love the XJ-S but with my disability, it is literally a pain to drive, this one not so much because it has power seats, and I can adjust the angle to be comfortable.

Jim
Old 01-02-2014, 12:49 PM
Ambassador

hanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputation
Happy New Year gang and our buddy East,,Clint
As much as I did a snow dance Tahoe was still dry when I left.
Sorry I missed ya Scott but I had an Excursion full of tired grumpy drooly snively hungry,,ya get the point. Next time thru I will

Buford T Justice "There aint No way, No way, that you could come from my loins"
Old 01-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Postmaster

04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanklin View Post
Sorry I missed ya Scott but I had an Excursion full of tired grumpy drooly snively hungry,,ya get the point. Next time thru I will
No Prob Hank, Had the round up and really what you had mentioned ,sounded like Me . LOL , will hook up and have a suds or two Happy New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltman View Post
happy new year gentlemen, back to the salt mines...
Salt is what I needed , I cant find a Shaker anywhere. ( darn kids). Happy New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLINT-THE-GREAT View Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Happy New Year Clint.
Happy New Year Jim, and to All my FTE Friends .

-THe Great
Old 01-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Posting Guru

FI460 has a very good reputation on FTE.FI460 has a very good reputation on FTE.FI460 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Evening all. That was a pretty good Sugar Bowl. Thought Alabama was gonna do it there for a second...
1997 F-350 4x4- White, CCLB, 7.3l, ZF5 swap, 35" toyo MT's, 4.10, RiffRaff 6637, 5" Straight Pipe
Old 01-03-2014, 03:14 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Happy 3rd day of 2014 everyone!

Jim
Old 01-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Postmaster

olfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanklin View Post
You were in Tahoe and didn't let me know? I could drop a 30.06 round in the lake, firing it from my porch... Well, maybe not quite that close, but pretty close though. Also, Bruce (Bdox) lives right there at South Lake Tahoe too. You should let us know when you're passing through.

05 F350 4x4 CC SB Tow Com 6.0 Auto (camper puller)
74 F250 4x4 w/ C8-460 4sp (restore project and wood truck)
07 Everest 295TS Fifth Wheel (rolling beer drinkin' den)
56 Sweetheart (wife)
These are my ladies
Old 01-03-2014, 08:24 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Northern Chapter