Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > New Member Introductions
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2013, 06:00 AM
New User

sceptre74 is starting off with a positive reputation.
hello from Nova Scotia

Still driving a Chevrolet, but I hope to be in a 150 real soon
Old 11-11-2013, 06:27 AM
Senior User

Pocketlint is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi There sceptre74 and Welcome to FTE Your at the right place if you have some questions about the F150.

The folks here are quite the knowledgeable bunch and are always willing to field a few questions about someone that's having an issue with their Ford or that just has a few questions about it in general ( including those that are researching information about one)

I am sure the folk here will be able to help you and there is a lot of great information here , so I am sure you will find FTE quite useful.

Good luck on your hunt for an F150 and let us know how it goes. Cheers!

If you can't find love, there is always your Ford!
Old 11-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Post Fiend

2ndStroke has a superb reputation2ndStroke has a superb reputation2ndStroke has a superb reputation2ndStroke has a superb reputation2ndStroke has a superb reputation2ndStroke has a superb reputation2ndStroke has a superb reputation2ndStroke has a superb reputation2ndStroke has a superb reputation2ndStroke has a superb reputation2ndStroke has a superb reputation
Welcome to FTE

Good luck finding your f150
Old 11-11-2013, 12:04 PM
New User

sceptre74 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks for the reply. I'm have a 2011 duramax crew cab long box and find it's a BIG truck. I also don't need the duramax anymore. I looked at the new Chevrolet, but not interested in being a guinea pig. Lol. Looking for an ecoboost Screw with 6.5 box and max tow. Hope I can still find a 13 before they are all gone
Old 11-11-2013, 12:04 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > New Member Introductions