Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Vermont Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vermont Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: wildstang

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2013, 06:19 PM
Posting Guru

ComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation FS: Set of six 315/75R16 Kelly Safari TSR Studded Tires (35") - $500

SOLD - GOOD DEALS DON'T LAST

I've got a set of six 315/75R16 Kelly Safari TSR Studded Tires. They aren't bad tires but they aren't good for the kind of serious off roading I want to do. I've upgraded to some 40" mud tires for that.

So I want to unload these. They have 85% tread on them. I know this for a fact because I recently did a comprehensive claim on one and they measured them as 15% depreciated.

Four of them are perfect, two of them have some minor sidewall damage. The ones with sidewall damage run just fine, it is just cuts in the first layer of rubber, no plys showing or anything like that.

So anyway, I want to get rid of the whole lot of six for $500. I'm just trying to get enough money to buy one more 40" tire for a spare.

Click the image to open in full size.

Bear in mind these puppies cost about $300 each and are about a year old with 20K miles spread out across seven of them. I rotated them regularly and kept them aired up to the max for nice even ware.

'00 Excursion Ltd 4x4 V10: 8" BDS, Hellwig Rear, TrXus 39.5" Tires (modified tread), M/T Classic III's (16x12), Chopped Fenders, Spectre Intake + Zoodad, True Dual Exhaust with CAT Delete, OBDCON, VAIO UX RAM Mount, Spyder Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights, Recon Big Rig Running Lights, Manik Stainless Brush Guard, Diamond Mesh Radiator Guard, Tail Light Guards, Xplod Amp + Two Xplod 12" Subs, SureWipe + RainX Latitude Wipers
Old 08-31-2013, 12:57 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Hey Jeff, what load range are these? ANd what are the chances they fit a Stock Excursion?

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 180k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 96K miles (wifey's)
Old 08-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Posting Guru

ComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to beholdComputerCowboy is a splendid one to behold
They do fit on a stock Excursion but they rub on the springs a little at full lock. A $100 mini spring pack kit would greatly reduce or eliminate that issue. They are load range E truck tires.

I ran them on my truck before I put the lift on, bone stock, here is a picture. Pretty crazy looking at that picture, it doesn't even look like the same truck anymore.

Click the image to open in full size.

'00 Excursion Ltd 4x4 V10: 8" BDS, Hellwig Rear, TrXus 39.5" Tires (modified tread), M/T Classic III's (16x12), Chopped Fenders, Spectre Intake + Zoodad, True Dual Exhaust with CAT Delete, OBDCON, VAIO UX RAM Mount, Spyder Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights, Recon Big Rig Running Lights, Manik Stainless Brush Guard, Diamond Mesh Radiator Guard, Tail Light Guards, Xplod Amp + Two Xplod 12" Subs, SureWipe + RainX Latitude Wipers
Old 09-01-2013, 12:14 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Hey Jeff, you don't happen to have your original rims that you are looking to get rid of do you?

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 180k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 96K miles (wifey's)
Old 09-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Posting Guru

I don't have the original rims, I used to have six of them. I sold them for $100 a piece. I actually don't have the tires either. A guy scooped them up last night. Deals like that don't last.

I let you guys know when I sell my Mickey Thompson wheels. I'll probably sell them for $100 each also. and they are way better than the stock wheels. I won't be too long until I get some 20x14 wheels and a SuperCharger for this beast.

Old 09-01-2013, 07:50 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Vermont Chapter