Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 07-04-2013, 09:13 AM
New User

mount_vernon_mike is starting off with a positive reputation.
1975 F-600 4x4 Incident Command truck

Year: 1975
Make: Ford
Model: F-450
Price: $5900
Mileage: 15000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: White
Engine: 330ci FT

Click the image to open in full size.

I've been talking about this truck a bunch in the forum recently and as much as I love it, I must consider selling her because I also recently purchased a 45' wooden boat and simply cannot justify keeping my F-600 so if there is anyone looking for a truly unique and rare heavy Ford 4x4 I hope you will look closely at mine. My price is not firm but I believe realistic so will come down some but not alot. I am not pressed for money and am much more interested that the rig go to someone with the same passion for such a truck as myself.

here's the specs
>330 FT industrial v-8 w/ 5 speed Clark 285V trans
>Rockwell hi/lo transfer case T22?
>Rockwell 70ANX & 75HDX axles
>Ramsey 12k# PTO winch
>two Onan 4kW generators
>twin 50gal fuel tanks
>all aluminum van body with cabover and many locking lower compartments
>large house propane tank
>separate house battery
>9.00x20.00 tires on 6 bolt snap ring type wheels (not widow makers!)

the great
>only 15k original miles
>runs great with no mechanical issues at all
>very straight body, hood & fenders
>since all metal body no rotten plywood or leaks
>great glass and cab
>no rust at all...NONE!
>shop manuals for everything
>locking hubs rebuilt by prior owner

the fair
>tires are old and there is come cracking of sidewalls but all have great tread and hold air fine
>needs the interior finished (stripped by prior owner who was going to make truck into mining claim cabin on wheels)
>not the most power as you would imagine (but can go 55mph at 2600rpm in 5th gear on flat ground)
>wire on winch is rusty and needs to be replaced
>needs paint

I bought this truck with big plans to make it into a go anywhere back country machine with a conversion to a 7.3l Navistar IDI diesel and to complete the interior of the box as a mobile mountain cabin. I have never seen another of these trucks in my life and F600 4x4 chassis are extremely rare and could be adapted to a hundred different uses. One thing which always impressed me is that this brute is built to military specs but in a commercial package which makes in truly special.

many more photos are on Picasa here

Contact Mike at mdunatov@yahoo.com or call 360-755-3973
Old 07-18-2013, 07:11 PM
New User

mount_vernon_mike is starting off with a positive reputation.
time for a bump back up to the top...

just too cool of a HD Ford truck to miss seeing
Old 07-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
Neat truck. I don't have room for it, but it would make a great platform for a camper

Good luck with sale.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
I can think of a dozen uses for that big old gal up here. It is the cats meow for this country and terrain. I have an International Army bus that is 8.5 feet wide inside that runs excellent. As I have not done anything with it I prolly wouldn't do anything
with the F600 either. But if your interested in a trade? PM me. I could do a lot more
up here with a 4X4 for sure. Mine has the big Corn Binder Diesel and 6 speed Allison.
Drives great and is an 87.

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 07-19-2013, 10:05 PM